Hot Toys updates on various figures 04/30/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long will it take for these High School supertstars to become overweight and hate their wife and kids? :rotfl

al_bundy_33.jpg

3A is starting to look like a genuine option for geek licenses. Then there's Enterbay. But Medicom doesn't really produce high end quality products IMO, and Sideshow only does Star Wars and GI Joe. There really aren't many options for fans of geek properties.

3A has caught my attention in a big way this year, the last four figures i bought were ThreeA figs, HT is great for licensed properties but they are lazy and shortsighted, sticking 90% to the same franchises and characters, it's boring and stale

The only figures i'm interested in From HT are original franchises and characers, which there is very few of.

Based on your posts on the subject Nova, it might do you good to turn away from HT completely and go with 3A. So long as all the rehashes of those art figures don't bug you, they sure do present some very distinctive, interesting products.

I don't think anyone else cares about the GL cancellation.
Could kind of see it coming tbh. But I feel sorry for those who wanted a figure or two from it (Nova)

I know how they feel as they said they were doing a Jason Statham from the first expendables and they never. Not only would I want that figure but i'd want about 5 of the heads loose for other figures. I would have loved an update on the Expendables 2 license in this interview!

I would have loved an update on the Expendables 2 license in this interview!

:exactly:

This update was mostly from license where we knew figures were definately coming anyway, would've been better IMO to update on licenses whose future or figure count was uncertain

Not often you get such clearcut info from HT. Pity there was no mention of a certain franchise I'm into.

Though it wasn't from HT directly though, it was from HT through an interview, this info should be given first hand on their website or FB, they still haven't officially told GL fans figures aren't coming directly :slap

A DX of rocky and rambo would be awesome, as the current figures released of these go for really high prices.
bummer they held back the armor version whiplash. I am excited about the Avengers tho. I wish they could come up with new Resident evil figures as RE6 is coming out late this year. this is the reason why I havent bought Chris or Leon for scalper prices, because if they do the RE6 figs, we will get a much better sculpted version and current of these two char, since they are both main char in the game.
GL, dont really have any effect on me. I would have liked to hear more about future Batman figures such as the release date of Joker 2.0 and perhaps a 90's Catwoman and Penguin, the Riddler and the awesome Poison Ivy and Robin LOL.
Lex Luthor would be cool. we got superman father, C, Reeve and we now need an enemy!

Pisses me off that 8 of those updates are about Marvel stuff; pisses me off even more that one of those updates is regarding more ____in' Iron Man 2, and it pisses me off even more that the only DC information we got was that a license was cancelled and that we're getting "something" from Man of Steel.

Yeah, its true most of this is about Marvel, but DC deserves some of the blame here. TDK stuff is the only real success they've had in the past decade. That's about to be an act they can't follow for a loooonnngg time.

Anakin the most BLAH announcement yet- wasted effort on this figure IMO-

Not really surprised about all the Marvel crap with Disney whoring it out.

Am looking forward to the new Superman, and Anakin. Thats it from this update.

Back