Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death Watch paint job when he teams up with Bo Katan in S3?

hmm..weird, I though this one was supposed to be one the Toy Fair exclusive this year ? Made a spec thread for this version like ages ago.

Why are people selling the Beskar again?

All 3 figures depicts the different costumes he wore throughout the seasons. I would rather have all 3 than having a definitive one for Mando.

Honestly I don’t know but I’m sure that if it does come out then that one would have the most resale value from seeing older hot toys figures even thought I doubt I’ll ever sell my figures. I just like the whole fact having the better investment I guess
If you’re buying these, it’s better not not think of them as investments. Some things might go up in value, but that’s never a guarantee.

Diecast figures aren’t worth more because they’re diecast per se. They’re just the newer, better engineered version that happen to have diecast parts and cost more to begin with.

They are much better than the figures they supplanted, so are accordingly worth more.

There are plenty of non diecast figures that are worth a bit because they have no further versions of the character or have not been reissued or don’t have a more modern version.

Last edited:
Despite how ridiculous it is to have three representations of the same character from only two seasons of the show, I think the look of the armor, the headsculpt, Grogu in pouch and the Fett armor are enough to suck me in for the deluxe.

The good news is, I don’t have to pre order this as they will make a ton and won’t come out for another decade( it’s a joke)

and the great news is I don’t have to sucker myself into the deluxe to get what I want.
Solid release.

On toys wonderland, the price is 319 before the anal rape. So you might be looking at 375 at sideshow.

I'm still waiting for season 1 deluxe to arrive, so I suppose I could cancel for this one. I've got the V1 Mando and I'd only want one of these 2 beskar versions. If I was to get a third Mando, it'd have to be sufficiently different for me to get, personally. A painted armour version or something.
The deluxe Boba armour accessories are quite nice but I doubt I'd use them often so I'd go for the standard version.
I've already got the season 2 armour pieces from a customiser but don't have the spear or Darksaber.
This also comes with a headsculpt and chrome armour.
Undecided for now.

I don’t need this
I don’t need this
I don’t need this
I don’t need this

I also know you enablers won’t help and I will need the deluxe set
FE86ABBB-0842-45F0-AF3A-6D4347BC8F56.jpeg

I have the durastell version and I did not buy the beskar one just cuz I knew this version was coming. That being said, it was a nice surprise that the figure will come with the fire effect and the knife :D

Why are people selling the Beskar again?

All 3 figures depicts the different costumes he wore throughout the seasons. I would rather have all 3 than having a definitive one for Mando.

I am one of those collectors who only need/want the best version of a character.
With the headsculpt and chrome plated armor this time, this is the best version for me :)

But of course the other two versions are still great!

I honestly started thinking this wasn’t actually gonna come, at least not so soon. I should have figured, once s1 Beskar Mando started fulling shipping out, they were gonna pull this. I’m only really drawn to the chrome, everything else I could take or leave.

Dammit! Now I want this one just for all the extra accessories, even though I have even though I have the deluxe Beskar. This is going to cost a mint, however; especially if getting the swoop bike.

Death Watch paint job when he teams up with Bo Katan in S3?
Bo-Katan renounced the Death Watch when she formed the Mandalore resistance after Maul took over.

Her own faction is the Nite Owls. But I don’t see Din Djarin being much of a joiner. He might help retake Mandalore in some capacity, but I don’t think it’d go far enough to paint his armor blue.

He doesn’t really seem to care much about aesthetics or niceties so painting his armor would have to be because of something personal.

Back