Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s definitely my favorite. I actually hope he never paints up his beskar like some hope.
Same. I’ve never been much of chrome guy but Din’s armor is so cool. I love how he blends in with his surroundings because his armor reflects what’s around him.

also I think he prefers it that way considering he stripped the paint from his N1 fighter.

His costume in this episode was a beast it took on a whole new aesthetic.

On my OLED it was blistering shining and area absorbing.
The way light and reflections bounce off the chrome armour is just amazing.

They basically designed his armour to show off what the volume can do and it works so well.

Last edited:
I guess those rumours of him releasing early weren't true afterall. What say the Hot Toys wizard? 🤣🤣

Shiny new avatar there too. :rock
1643381337595.png

It's pretty much a given that he won't lose the Darksaber in combat now. He has lost both his other primary weapons, the spear and the disintegration rifle.
At what point did he lose the rifle? I've just rewatched S1 and it looks like he leaves it on the Razor Crest. Start of S2 he's wearing the jetpack. That's as far as I've got.

Is it on the Razor Crest when it gets blown up?

I can just imagine HT pulling a you know what move and just make a leg damaged Mando version as a exclusive just so we will buy it

At what point did he lose the rifle? I've just rewatched S1 and it looks like he leaves it on the Razor Crest. Start of S2 he's wearing the jetpack. That's as far as I've got.

Is it on the Razor Crest when it gets blown up?
Yeah, it's gone. But lives on in my Mando V1 and V2. Tho he is still carrying the cartridges, so maybe there will be another pulse rifle down the road.

Not soon tho, since not sure how that fits into an N1?

I'm glad they did this figure based on his final S2 look because I'm a huge fan of him having his rifle and spear. I'm sure he'll get new stuff in S3 but his fully decked out look for S2 makes this the definitive look for him so far.

MqywLYX.png
Would anyone spend money if HT did another similar Mando just with the bd leg :lol

Back