Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems pretty legit with TW and all the YouTubers saying it's coming next week.

Can't say I'm thrilled about this. Was there really any need to bump it up a year ahead of schedule? Now I have to find the money for it out of the blue or sell another figure. Meanwhile figures I've had paid off for a year, two years in some cases, are still nowhere to be seen.
I feel your pain! I specifically PO'd it because I thought I wouldn't have to pay until the end of next year. I've wanted Mando in my collection for some time now, but geez that's faster than I'd hoped. I was fully expecting Bo-Katan to release first. :S

I feel like this figure will never sell out. They will make tons of these. So if it drops, I think there will still enough time to get the cash we need for it. I’m in no rush. And if I’m wrong, oh well. The glamour of the show has worn off for me.

I bought both previous Mandos at retail and still excited to get this one. Totally fine with S1 Beskar sinking in demand, that just means I can handle and pose the figure without the anxiety I get when touching a potentially expensive resale.

I’m still fine with having both Beskar Mandos. The changes and additional accessories and HS for the new one are great. I’ll be fine making a display with maybe IG or the Armorer with the with v1 Beskar and I’ll maybe do a display with V2 Beskar with Gideon. I’m actually quite content with having both. No to mention I somehow got mine very early on from SS in January (despite only ordering it maybe three months prior) so I’ve been enjoying it for nearly a year now. I think that’s also one of the great things about having all these Mando releases is being able to do so many different display options.

So this is supposed to drop this week right? I guess we will see if this craziness is true.

I would also expect the Fett two pack to drop right about the time the show starts. HT better keep on cranking out the releases, as we start to approach Chinese New Year the usual 6-8 weeks will be lost.

So this is supposed to drop this week right? I guess we will see if this craziness is true.

I would also expect the Fett two pack to drop right about the time the show starts. HT better keep on cranking out the releases, as we start to approach Chinese New Year the usual 6-8 weeks will be lost.
I feel bad for the Pennywise and DC fans as those are the oldest on PO. Even surprised that Endgame BD Iron Man isn't out yet.

I feel bad for the Pennywise and DC fans as those are the oldest on PO. Even surprised that Endgame BD Iron Man isn't out yet.

HT was going to release that BD Iron Man long ago but when they showed it at a convention the weathering/damage looked terrible and people rightfully criticized it. I imagine they went back to the drawing board so as to avoid a second MK 85 meltdown. Who knows when that will drop now.

HT was going to release that BD Iron Man long ago but when they showed it at a convention the weathering/damage looked terrible and people rightfully criticized it. I imagine they went back to the drawing board so as to avoid a second MK 85 meltdown. Who knows when that will drop now.
Their releases are more confusing than their announcements.

Still think it's not happening and I still hope I'm wrong.

Still hoping there is no truth in this rumour. I don't mind it releasing early but 12 months ahead of schedule is silly. How can collectors budget and plan for things when HT pay no respect to their own release dates.
So far the rumor mill and those greasing it have been wrong about Ahsoka, so......

Still think it's not happening and I still hope I'm wrong.

Still hoping there is no truth in this rumour. I don't mind it releasing early but 12 months ahead of schedule is silly. How can collectors budget and plan for things when HT pay no respect to their own release dates.

So far the rumor mill and those greasing it have been wrong about Ahsoka, so......
Jedha's video yesterday had nothing about this figure. The only upcoming figures, which he stated originated from a Hot Toys list (didn't know it was HT) about 45 days ago, is missing Batgirl and Harley. He said possible upcoming. Did not say Mando was upcoming and even said there is a break here for SW figures so you could buy more clones or something. :dunno

Last edited:
This - and why release a popular fig when it's holiday shipping season and the ports are all backed up anyway.

Even if you release something, the merchandise can't get to the retailers.:slap

Might be like Ahsoka, waiting for SS to get their stock before they release it. Still wouldn't be surprised to see it drop in the next few months though personally I hope it's next spring or summer.

lost-john-travolta.gif

depositphotos_19989607-stock-photo-lies-concept.jpg

It’s all over Facebook that this is releasing next week. Surely not, that’d be a year earlier than the planned release.
Toys Wonderland's latest email says this is shipping soon, but they also said that about Ahsoka a few weeks ago, didn't they?
They say next week!
Seems pretty legit with TW and all the YouTubers saying it's coming next week.
5cungm.gif

Last edited:
Back