1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned this a while ago: supposedly in Justin?s preview video of Swoop Din, his buddy said the helmet is scaled better.

I couldn?t tell because of possible lens distortion etc.

The deluxe helmet seems bigger at times because of less weathering...but if you look at the helmet lowered it looks more in scale (I forget, either Matrix or Irezumi did that...?)

It honestly doesn?t *seem* like HT would change the tooling but who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen too many comparisons but the one picture I have of the two figures, the deluxe helmet looks a wee bit bigger. Could be angle, light, many things though.

We will all know soon enough.

I haven't seen too many comparisons but the one picture I have of the two figures, the deluxe helmet looks a wee bit bigger. Could be angle, light, many things though.

We will all know soon enough.

Oh, I'm actually pretty sure they're the same helmet on original and deluxe...if you look at the original, the weathering is substantially heavier under the cheek arches, which I'm guessing contributes to the illusion that it's narrower.

Jury's still out on Swoop version but I have my doubts.

A fix like that would be too good to be true. How long did it take them to do the Vader helmet fixes? Did they ever?

You're almost certainly correct. I don't know how long Vader took, but in terms of 'fixing' they *changed* it but didn't get it right until 1/4 scale. Not sure they'll give us a 1/6 scale version of that for ROTJ.

the helmets are exactly the same size on both versions, if the fat suit is removed it looks a bit better but even if hot toys fixed it Dins helm would still be smaller than Boba's cos it is smaller

The only way Hot Toys fixes (lol) the helmet scale issue is IF (when) they release this with die-cast parts.

Even the "diecast" Iron man figures helmets are plastic. so that wouldn't change anything. They might fix it in 8 years when the rerelease these with some updates.

Love your base. Where did you get such a wonderful piece and do they come in different flavors?

Don't read if you have not watched the new episode

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A surprise but luved it. Show has potential to break me$$$$:horror

Already decided tho re Disney's rollouts to stick with Mando & co. and my main Marvel favs. Obi-wan, probably.

And some of the shows are likely to tank, anyway. When I finally watched Inhumans really wanted that part of my life back, it was so bad.:toilet_cl

At this rate the possibility of damaged version, with Pedro HS and beskar spear (fighting with Gideon) is highly feasible.

Back