1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't feel compelled to order anything Mandalorian yet. As cool as the S1 figure is, it never grabbed me. I've been considering this one a while because I like the retro sci-fi look but I'm still not entirely convinced...and there'll surely be a 3rd or 4th figure coming.

The accessories are cool but inevitably I don't use any of them. :lol

I was weakened and without an IG-88 with bacta spray to help, I gave in...

:medic

:lol

Whoa! (in my Keanu-esque voice) That would be a wild way to move forward. Mando then mistakenly gets hunted down by those seeking revenge for Boba's previous offenses.

Would be a good way for the producers to have Mando be Boba Fett after all... :duff

Whoa! (in my Keanu-esque voice) That would be a wild way to move forward. Mando then mistakenly gets hunted down by those seeking revenge for Boba's previous offenses.

Do we know if they are limiting the number of seasons for the show? (this could get pretty pricey...)

I believe I read some where they?re thinking 5-6 seasons.

Would be a good way for the producers to have Mando be Boba Fett after all... :duff

Yes! Kill two Mando birds with one stone, in the process. I have to say that I'm fascinated by your idea.

I believe I read some where they?re thinking 5-6 seasons.

Thanks! Favreau and Co. can plan it out story-wise and provide a satisfying end to the series.

Anyone able to confirm if the knee-pads are velcro? I assume they are. It looks like you can pick this up and try to grab the new leg plate and knee part when they come out if you don't miss the speeder.

ackbar_wide-f0a673c875361830e84eaa3b98f7f886a750b0e5.jpg

Not amused, straps are not a joke

After this episode...having my Og Mando on the shelf next to boba really shows how off Hot Toys helmets are. Mandos underscaled, Bobas seems too wide

I would imagine its the same, yes... considering how quickly they got this out.

Perhaps the v3 Mando will have the scale issue resolved -- less goodies, better accuracy.

So now I need:

Right thigh armor
Left knee guard
Updated Helmet

I would imagine its the same, yes... considering how quickly they got this out.

Perhaps the v3 Mando will have the scale issue resolved -- less goodies, better accuracy.

So now I need:

Right thigh armor
Left knee guard
Updated Helmet

That's IF Hot Toys acknowledges that there is a scale issue, which means they'd need to (at the very least) alter existing tooling. This isn't as obvious as the Stormbreaker situation, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Back