1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57D8D139-16D9-4EE4-A21B-0E630EBF55E7.jpeg
This is basically just out of the box, I just wanted to give it a quick inspection and see it up close again (saw it in a comic store and impulsively bought). Such a great looking figure, and more accessories then you can shake a stick at, which is the perfect amount! I wish the standing child had maybe been been soft goods over hard, but I might change my mind. He looks really good either way regardless.
On the topic of inspection, is there anything specific I should be aware of to focus my attentions for repair or replacement? Sorry if it’s been covered, I was avoiding this thread as to avoid buying this figure 😂. Cheers

View attachment 530925This is basically just out of the box, I just wanted to give it a quick inspection and see it up close again (saw it in a comic store and impulsively bought). Such a great looking figure, and more accessories then you can shake a stick at, which is the perfect amount! I wish the standing child had maybe been been soft goods over hard, but I might change my mind. He looks really good either way regardless.
On the topic of inspection, is there anything specific I should be aware of to focus my attentions for repair or replacement? Sorry if it’s been covered, I was avoiding this thread as to avoid buying this figure 😂. Cheers
Congratz in getting him. I'd say just take a good care of the leather(like) materials.

Thanks! Yeah I know the pleather can be problematic, but I think even with the leather gone, it would still hold up visually, which is good.

I am too however curious, if the armored parts are glued or maybe Velcro? I’m about to watch a review, so maybe it will say.

View attachment 530925This is basically just out of the box, I just wanted to give it a quick inspection and see it up close again (saw it in a comic store and impulsively bought). Such a great looking figure, and more accessories then you can shake a stick at, which is the perfect amount! I wish the standing child had maybe been been soft goods over hard, but I might change my mind. He looks really good either way regardless.

Sometimes a simple pose says alot

Again, nice pics!! :)

(Apologies for discussing the show in this thread, I'd like to post in the appropriate thread, but alas it's closed.)

I friggin' like the SW intro in the show, it's exciting seeing it right before the show begins. I think it's a great tribute to the legacy of SW.

All of the ST references now have been abolished by new regime at Lucasfilm. If you're watching the Bad Batch, Kylo Ren and Phasma in the intro are now replaced with Grievous and other characters :).

If that’s the case, maybe they can use time travel to explain it away.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the sequels as individual movies. And I’ll accept them as canon if I must, but I just thought they were train wrecks of character development after Awakens, which I thought was a really good saga reboot

Just a quick easy mod for my Mando Beskar Spear Holder
Beskar Spear Holder 1.jpeg

Attachments

• Beskar Spear Holder 2.jpeg
    Beskar Spear Holder 2.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Beskar Spear Holder 3.jpeg
    Beskar Spear Holder 3.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 54
All of the ST references now have been abolished by new regime at Lucasfilm. If you're watching the Bad Batch, Kylo Ren and Phasma in the intro are now replaced with Grievous and other characters :).

I think it's more one for animation and one for live action. The characters in TBB intro are all animated style and have been in animated series. I fully expect Book of Boba Fett to use the same intro as Mando (unless they maybe update a little to add Boba into it)

I finally fully unpacked this figure, and wow, it looks fantastic!!! :drink:joy:D

Again, as I've stated before, unboxing these figures in person is almost always a grand experience in of itself, just seeing them before you with all of their detail is stunning.

It looks just like the show, in my opinion. I was taken aback at how large the figure came out to be, since I had a preconception it would be a bit smaller scaled (but of course it looks properly scaled).The suit is well replicated and the beskar armor has a great finish; It looks exquisite in person. The Grogus are well executed and it's nice to have a standing and in the pram version included. The sculpted fabric looks good on them, and of course they're adorable. The accessories, man, SO many accessories! :thud:I felt a bit surprised how many accessories were packed in, I don't know what do with them all :lol Funnily, I thought they could've fit more accessories given the 'empty space' in the secondary tray :lol

Overall, this is a tremendous set to have and an excellent representation of The Mandalorian. I'm so happy to have this character in the collection!

Back