1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally fully unpacked this figure, and wow, it looks fantastic!!! :drink:joy:D

Again, as I've stated before, unboxing these figures in person is almost always a grand experience in of itself, just seeing them before you with all of their detail is stunning.

It looks just like the show, in my opinion. I was taken aback at how large the figure came out to be, since I had a preconception it would be a bit smaller scaled (but of course it looks properly scaled).The suit is well replicated and the beskar armor has a great finish; It looks exquisite in person. The Grogus are well executed and it's nice to have a standing and in the pram version included. The sculpted fabric looks good on them, and of course they're adorable. The accessories, man, SO many accessories! :thud:I felt a bit surprised how many accessories were packed in, I don't know what do with them all :lol Funnily, I thought they could've fit more accessories given the 'empty space' in the secondary tray :lol

Overall, this is a tremendous set to have and an excellent representation of The Mandalorian. I'm so happy to have this character in the collection!
Definite congrats, a truly awesome release. It's wild how much presence the Mando figs have right out of the box.

With all the hype and contentions with the new mandalorian release with chrome armor. It got me wondering if I could do it.
Check it out

first pic is chrome repaint second pic is stock paint job

Attachments

• FC0B9F36-5ADF-4B6A-ADBC-1BBF4F921629.jpeg
    FC0B9F36-5ADF-4B6A-ADBC-1BBF4F921629.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 405B942E-134D-4112-BDAB-4E703294A573.jpeg
    405B942E-134D-4112-BDAB-4E703294A573.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 97
Definite congrats, a truly awesome release. It's wild how much presence the Mando figs have right out of the box.

Most definitely! I've grown reallyy fond of the show. Luv the Mardalorian's armor/suit aesthetic. Again, so happy with this beskar Mando! :pigfly: Just playing around with the figure right now, so much fun!

Even though I like the sand base, I went ahead and switched stands with another SW stand, and good thing the metal nameplate (attached to the triangular prism) can come off and be placed on the other stand. Can't wait to snap some pics!! Placing him on the shelf with Grogu in front and center, just looks awesome.

With all the hype and contentions with the new mandalorian release with chrome armor. It got me wondering if I could do it.
Check it out

Great work!! :clap It takes a fantastic figure even higher!

Though for myself, I think I'm content with how it is out of the box.

SO many accessories, I'm beginning to think they included other figures' accessories :lol

I'm giving the Grogu in pram to OG Mando and the tracking fob so he can have multiple bounties! The camtono, beskar, and hologram are going to the Armorer!

Hmm, I presume the upcoming un-helmeted head sculpt will be compatible with this figure too :unsure:

Sorry, just gushing about this figure! :wacky:ted

Looks great, Jay! Another shot...

BESKAR MANDO 018.jpg

I'm liking how the light plays on the armor. I'm a little ambivalent as well on how the "chrome" is going to look on the subsequent version, but in the meantime, enjoying the heck out of this one along with everyone else.

Check it out

Nice job..IDK if it is your pic or the angle you shot the figure..but the chest armor could use a bit more chrome :dunno

...After 2 weeks,I've finally opened this set up.
Holy F!!!
AMAZING!!
So detailed!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210719_104455_976.jpg
    IMG_20210719_104455_976.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20210719_104455_998.jpg
    IMG_20210719_104455_998.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210719_103241.jpg
    20210719_103241.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 36
Ha! ^^^^

Glenn! Glad you finally received this set...it is indeed awesome. Still enjoying it a lot here.
A shot with the Heavy Gunner.... they look fantastic together.

BESKAR MANDO 019.jpg

Hot Toys is really pushing out the boat with this line. Can't wait for IG-11 to join the crew!

Get some pictures up...looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Ha! ^^^^

Glenn! Glad you finally received this set...it is indeed awesome. Still enjoying it a lot here.
A shot with the Heavy Gunner.... they look fantastic together.

View attachment 531482

Hot Toys is really pushing out the boat with this line. Can't wait for IG-11 to join the crew!

Get some pictures up...looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Will do JB.
It is a nice set and worthy of some awesome posing with some other Mandalorians.
I need to break Jedi Luke out for that final scene pose too!!!

Loving your pics bytheway!!

I missed the PO locally on IG11,just like I did with the Heavy Mando,but am hoping I can somehow snag a cancellation just like I did with Heavy Mando for IG.
Rey and Kylo possibly next for me though.
Slowly clawing my way back after a glut of selling off.

Back