1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...After 2 weeks,I've finally opened this set up.
Holy F!!!
AMAZING!!
So detailed!!!

Agrreeddd! Just so amazing!

and..my FIRST Grogu!!!

Me too! One and a half actually :lol
Ha! ^^^^

Glenn! Glad you finally received this set...it is indeed awesome. Still enjoying it a lot here.
A shot with the Heavy Gunner.... they look fantastic together.

View attachment 531482

Hot Toys is really pushing out the boat with this line. Can't wait for IG-11 to join the crew!

Get some pictures up...looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

"You need to relocate the covert."

"This is the way."

View attachment 531495
Loving mine - got it last week from Popcultcha. Great to give OG Mando the pram! With all the Mando pre-orders I have, my Mando shelf is gonna get cozy!

Nice setup!

What a great figure!! (Apologies for the barrage of pictures.)

hqIk4z1.jpg

csqE4Jm.jpg

oon2eQ0.jpg

So many frackin' accessories!

mAdHvLr.jpg

XTdZHUx.jpg

lNedmdm.jpg

C6s80QG.jpg

rrJP4pC.jpg

HZ9bbEg.jpg

rE2yhvc.jpg

k74gghC.jpg

xHrbPsV.jpg

The jetpack is cool! "I gotta get me one of those."

8OwA31S.jpg

ikcp8NA.jpg

7JrLIIA.jpg

w8wbvys.jpg

I kinda wish they included a regular cradle stand arm in addition to the dynamic pole but I have plenty of spare stands so I just put one on.

21B35aC.jpg

Though for my final setup I'll just use this one, plus it's cool the nameplate can be interchanged as well!

Rp3tiAf.jpg

Groguuuu!!!!

hymt22a.jpg

lJC8qDX.jpg

Pez52It.jpg

la5D81t.jpg

The camtono/ice cream maker is so cool!

fOnCDwS.jpg

FqqszYv.jpg

69YpaT5.jpg

Are any of you going to get that Grogu upcoming set with Grogu on the rock they revealed at the con today..

I’m tempted

It's an excellent set. TONS of accessories included. Congrats!

Thanks! Indeed! Still in awe of seeing it on my shelf!

Yeah a whole bunch a stuff in the box, I think I even read someone in this thread was going to literally throw some of them away :horror:google :lol (I kid, I kid)

instagram : @Guillaume_customs

View attachment 531601

Fabulous repaints!! It elevates a great figure to higher grounds.

Thanks! Indeed! Still in awe of seeing it on my shelf!

Yeah a whole bunch a stuff in the box, I think I even read someone in this thread was going to literally throw some of them away :horror:google :lol (I kid, I kid)

Fabulous repaints!! It elevates a great figure to higher grounds.
Yeah, I feel the same enthusiasm about this fig - and I do plan on buying version 3 (head sculpt and different accessories).

I spent an entire afternoon tinkering. Think it's time to change my shelf again.:frank

Are any of you going to get that Grogu upcoming set with Grogu on the rock they revealed at the con today..
Well, bein' in the minority but this is the wrong thread to discuss the show - I didn't like the direction the show took toward, and I really didn't like the whole communing scene, and a bunch of other stuff. So, no. I want the other accessory pack. Am probably sticking to Season 1 and part of Season 2. Like I won't be getting any Luke figure - I wish I had a farmboy Luke tho.

Some of it is the $$$$ too; gotta triage. :monkey2

Zurdo, I love your enthusiasm for this set :)

:wave Well what else can I say, these figures of characters from our imaginations are so exciting! :D

Yeah, I feel the same enthusiasm about this fig - and I do plan on buying version 3 (head sculpt and different accessories).

I spent an entire afternoon tinkering. Think it's time to change my shelf again.:frank

:exactly:

Yeah I also am looking forward to v3 Mando, that un-helmeted head sculpt looks killer and the S2 accessories are nice touches.

Speaking of changing up shelves, I just rotated out some figures to put him on there haha

Well, bein' in the minority but this is the wrong thread to discuss the show - I didn't like the direction the show took toward, and I really didn't like the whole communing scene, and a bunch of other stuff. So, no. I want the other accessory pack. Am probably sticking to Season 1 and part of Season 2. Like I won't be getting any Luke figure - I wish I had a farmboy Luke tho.

Some of it is the $$$$ too; gotta triage. :monkey2

SO much stuff for Mando coming out, it's just about ludicrous. Gotta be a bit choosy, I think I'm leaning toward the Mandalorians figures mostly. But yeah I didn't expect to become so invested in SW!

Looking for side by side picture : Hot Toys Grogu vs Hallmark Grogu. Is hallmark is really in 1/6 scale?

:wave Well what else can I say, these figures of characters from our imaginations are so exciting! :D

:exactly:

Yeah I also am looking forward to v3 Mando, that un-helmeted head sculpt looks killer and the S2 accessories are nice touches.

Speaking of changing up shelves, I just rotated out some figures to put him on there haha

SO much stuff for Mando coming out, it's just about ludicrous. Gotta be a bit choosy, I think I'm leaning toward the Mandalorians figures mostly. But yeah I didn't expect to become so invested in SW!
*Raining on the parade* suspect as time goes on there will be a fair number of cancellations; not because of a bad fig but folks get a look at the bill. Not true for all, of course.

But aside from space I try to ask myself questions like how do I picture shelves a year, 3 years from now. Helps to talk myself down. On the plus side, at the moment some of my Marvel figs are apparently worth 2-3x retail if u go by 'bay prices. Since I got the Scout Speeder set - I'm gonna be rich! :p

I’m tempted

I think I'm all good with the included Grogus in this delux lol Though an articulated Grogu would tempt.

*Raining on the parade* suspect as time goes on there will be a fair number of cancellations; not because of a bad fig but folks get a look at the bill. Not true for all, of course.

But aside from space I try to ask myself questions like how do I picture shelves a year, 3 years from now. Helps to talk myself down. On the plus side, at the moment some of my Marvel figs are apparently worth 2-3x retail if u go by 'bay prices. Since I got the Scout Speeder set - I'm gonna be rich! :p

LOL "raining on the parade" - but yeah sometimes it happens. Completing the Mando line is a huge commitment, and I can see where everyone would make of their acquisitions. I just approach it like I would, just cherry pick around haha

Had my doubts about the finish on the Beskar armor from initial photos and review videos, but I gotta say I think Hot Toys nailed it. Really can't do the armor justice without getting it into an environment where it has something to reflect. In a lightbox, he's going to look cheap and flat, but put him an environment and, well...

View attachment 510402

That's a pretty good likeness on that custom head!

Another round of pics. I was hoping I could get him in a kneeling pose without any modifications and I was pleased to discover that I can.

View attachment 510716View attachment 510717View attachment 510718View attachment 510719View attachment 510720View attachment 510721View attachment 510722View attachment 510723View attachment 510724View attachment 510725

Congrats to those who are getting shipping notices this week! Here's some shots I just had to do...

View attachment 511065View attachment 511066View attachment 511067View attachment 511068

(Can't halp but re-share) Man, magnificent photos as always! :clap :clap

Agree, I think the armor picks up light very well.

Back