1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a DX Boba. Unmasked sculpt, gaffi stick, with both scuffed and clean armor and helmets. Unfortunately they won't do that when they could just split that up into 2 or 3 regular releases and make 3x as much money.

Agree...and sadly I'm here ready to throw them 3x my money for these! Come on Hot Toys, get on it!

I?m in SE Asia in a production/ logistics environment and it is a mess now getting product out of China, Vietnam etc. Corona has messed up all the ports in the US so they have a massive glut of containers and limitations to unload. As of yesterday there are around 40 container ships off LA waiting. In Asia we have NO containers to load stuff and limited ships sailing. My company is running 4 weeks behind outbound in Vietnam and 7- 10 days inbound in LA. Total mess.

Add to this two big container ships just lost ~2,500 containers in storms in the Pacific. This has shipping lines looking at loading regulations AND dodging floating containers.

Finally... Lunar New Year hits next week and everything in SE Asia stops for at least 2 weeks. This situation will start to improve after LNY and into Q2.

This is the reality we are facing with these delays.

Sorry for the NOT good news.

Thank you for letting folks know:) - besides, if you are willing to pay $$$$ u can probably get a fig in.

Premium rates for 40’ Containers are approaching $10,000. Lot of smaller companies are letting their freight sit until after LNY to see if things settle down.

A mess right now.

Premium rates for 40’ Containers are approaching $10,000. Lot of smaller companies are letting their freight sit until after LNY to see if things settle down.

A mess right now.

Thank you for sharing this information with everyone. Some people might look at how quickly in-stock items ship within the US and assume it's the same business-as-usual timeframe everywhere, but it isn't.

Premium rates for 40? Containers are approaching $10,000. Lot of smaller companies are letting their freight sit until after LNY to see if things settle down.

A mess right now.

Thank you - yep, re shipping anything I got spoiled; used to 2-day shipping and all that. Even orders from Popcultcha came with blinding speed - for me that's the other side of the world. Now even within U.S. plenty of delays.

But - it's a good time to go over figs; dust, re-pose, check for anything that needs re-gluing thanx to the cheap glue HT uses (dries up) - and look for 'bay deals.:frank

Like when u take a chance on this KO and end up with a Grogu with eyes rolling around in his head:lol

kochild.jpg

WTF:lol Makes me happy to wait for HT.:cool:

This Kotobukiya statue has a pretty cool pose, if anyone's looking for inspiration.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.47.03 PM.jpg

(On a related note, I never noticed before that his hip armour is the same teal colour as the knee pad. Was it like that in season 1 or is that another season 2 change?)

I?m in SE Asia in a production/ logistics environment and it is a mess now getting product out of China, Vietnam etc. Corona has messed up all the ports in the US so they have a massive glut of containers and limitations to unload. As of yesterday there are around 40 container ships off LA waiting. In Asia we have NO containers to load stuff and limited ships sailing. My company is running 4 weeks behind outbound in Vietnam and 7- 10 days inbound in LA. Total mess.

Add to this two big container ships just lost ~2,500 containers in storms in the Pacific. This has shipping lines looking at loading regulations AND dodging floating containers.

Finally... Lunar New Year hits next week and everything in SE Asia stops for at least 2 weeks. This situation will start to improve after LNY and into Q2.

This is the reality we are facing with these delays.

Sorry for the NOT good news.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next batch or or two of figures is circling the LA port right now.

Thank you - yep, re shipping anything I got spoiled; used to 2-day shipping and all that.

Out of curiosity, what is this "re"? I didn't see it out of this forum, so it's kinda new to me. What does it exactly mean? I get re-pose, re-visit, etc, but this single re, what's that?

Thanks in advance.

Yo if there is anyone who is selling an extra mando cape from this set please let me know.

I had to try my best at the pose Koto revealed today. This set is terrific, I just have not had much time to spend with him.
ce067fb109cc78ad050c3c1877a0312b.jpg

36dc7e159bdbd9bc24cf4114971ac1a8.jpg

7736278218903929bcf1c704f1244782.jpg

c487d26ce04eb59323eed705d492fdd9.jpg

The Mandalorian Family
d14ca0f769783d9825edfcc7de94096f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it **** it and cut the cape into the S2 version. Though I still want to buy an extra cape to have for the S1 look also.

I said it **** it and cut the cape into the S2 version. Though I still want to buy an extra cape to have for the S1 look also.

How'd that go? I've been hoarding reference pictures in order to do the same thing whenever I eventually get him lol

Back