1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, of all the releases to lose out on the first wave...
056efd68bfe51e9764e13db28306b47f.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Just paid off my PO on this one. Every review has been amazing. Im thinking maybe ill get mine next month? [emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing here either. I hate this batch business, I miss when they used to get a full shipment at once. I remember everyone would receive shipping notices all within a few days of each other.

I ordered 3 weeks ago and received it last week

View attachment 504585

This absolute Unit arrived yesterday. So many accessories to mess around with! Love it. Quickly set it up on the desk whilst I worked today, will take proper pictures soon.

Season 2 upgrade bits from Boomix fit a treat!

JR

Love that Grogu pose!

Mine says estimated April to July on my order info. :monkey2

Seems like the first shipment to Sideshow must not have been a particularly large one because there are an awful lot of sad folks here like myself singing the blues :lol

I can't wait to dig into the accessories and set up both V1 and V2 together. It's a bit odd but also genius(and dirty) marketing as the two figures accessorize each other.

I think I’m more excited to get a standing Grogu than anything else. :lol I’m also curious to see how the Hallmark ornament holds up to HT’s in hand.

I?m selling my baby yoda in the pod and pod base if anyone?s interested.
In the uk

Back