1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not even a shipping soon email. What is going on?

You got me? I have never been in this situation with SS , my orders always went out on the first wave , or I would place the order once it's in stock. Talking to an SS rep is like talking to a brick wall. Do the HT batches come in fairly quickly after the first batch arrives?

Still not even a shipping soon email. What is going on?

Mine was sent straight from Hong Kong via sideshow.
As a uk customer I have to pay customs duty?s on everything from sideshow - I think they don?t have any stock in hand in the United States yet & they are maybe just doing orders that they can ship from Hong Kong because they know we have to pay customs fees anyway.
As I said I ordered 3 wks ago & got it last wk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m selling my baby yoda in the pod and pod base if anyone?s interested.
In the uk

Have you posted to the threads for the OG Mando, or the non-deluxe version (ie just Mando & Grogu, no extras)? You might have more luck with people who aren't all set to receive the extra baby-in-pod with their order anyway.

I dont know if it is easier or harder for those that have their OG Mando haha.

On the one hand, you have a Mando and he?s amazing. On the other hand, you know how awesome this Deluxe will be based on your OG plus all of the many many MANY accessories that can be used for both your Mandos.

My local retailer in Canada here which of course purchases through Sideshow is expecting for this to arrive towards the middle of February. They are close so i can pick up locally and not have to pay for shipping. I pay local tax but it's much cheaper overall than purchasing from Sideshow and then having to pay border tax / duties. Just sucks i have to wait a few extra weeks. Very, very anxious to get this in hand!!

My local retailer in Canada here which of course purchases through Sideshow is expecting for this to arrive towards the middle of February. They are close so i can pick up locally and not have to pay for shipping. I pay local tax but it's much cheaper overall than purchasing from Sideshow and then having to pay border tax / duties. Just sucks i have to wait a few extra weeks. Very, very anxious to get this in hand!!

Who do you purchase from in Canada? I have this on order with Toy Origin so I imagine I'll be waiting for quite a while.

Mine was sent straight from Hong Kong via sideshow.
As a uk customer I have to pay customs duty?s on everything from sideshow - I think they don?t have any stock in hand in the United States yet & they are maybe just doing orders that they can ship from Hong Kong because they know we have to pay customs fees anyway.
As I said I ordered 3 wks ago & got it last wk.

That?s typical of ss. I ordered about the same time and nothing. Also Uk

Who do you purchase from in Canada? I have this on order with Toy Origin so I imagine I'll be waiting for quite a while.

Hi Thorondor,

I am located in the Greater Toronto Area and i purchase from Toy2.net. Their pricing is always lower than Sideshow and their store is only about a 30 minute drive from my house.

I dont know if it is easier or harder for those that have their OG Mando haha.

On the one hand, you have a Mando and he?s amazing. On the other hand, you know how awesome this Deluxe will be based on your OG plus all of the many many MANY accessories that can be used for both your Mandos.

For myself it's made it easier - the big thing for me was having a Child; and the Hallmark ornament filled that gap - now the thing is to tackle the open hand thing and mod some bendy hands. I'd like to source another knife, too.

Also wasn't expecting the Beskar into early summer; so *mentally* not that fussed over it. For me it's weirder that IG got delayed; and no Cara announcement yet.

Talked to Sideshow about a different order - but I did ask about the Beskar. They said they had gotten a small shipment of the Beskar and those got shipped out, and they KNOW everyone else would want theirs. But they are waiting on the next shipment - so yeah, we have to wait *shrug*. Unless you want to pay upscale:horror to get him in now. I'm hoping my IG and Beskar come on the same ship.:cool:

For myself it's made it easier - the big thing for me was having a Child; and the Hallmark ornament filled that gap - now the thing is to tackle the open hand thing and mod some bendy hands. I'd like to source another knife, too.

Also wasn't expecting the Beskar into early summer; so *mentally* not that fussed over it. For me it's weirder that IG got delayed; and no Cara announcement yet.

We have only got two figures with a Headsculpt from this show, Moff and Grogu. So i'm not sure what they are doing. Cara was introduced much earlier than Moff Gideon so you would think there would have been at least a tease by now (unless they already decided not to make her).

I’m in SE Asia in a production/ logistics environment and it is a mess now getting product out of China, Vietnam etc. Corona has messed up all the ports in the US so they have a massive glut of containers and limitations to unload. As of yesterday there are around 40 container ships off LA waiting. In Asia we have NO containers to load stuff and limited ships sailing. My company is running 4 weeks behind outbound in Vietnam and 7- 10 days inbound in LA. Total mess.

Add to this two big container ships just lost ~2,500 containers in storms in the Pacific. This has shipping lines looking at loading regulations AND dodging floating containers.

Finally... Lunar New Year hits next week and everything in SE Asia stops for at least 2 weeks. This situation will start to improve after LNY and into Q2.

This is the reality we are facing with these delays.

Sorry for the NOT good news.

Honestly. I can wait. That way it gives me another figure to open and enjoy soon. I?m still enjoying my durasteel mando and t800.

I’m in SE Asia in a production/ logistics environment and it is a mess now getting product out of China, Vietnam etc. Corona has messed up all the ports in the US so they have a massive glut of containers and limitations to unload. As of yesterday there are around 40 container ships off LA waiting. In Asia we have NO containers to load stuff and limited ships sailing. My company is running 4 weeks behind outbound in Vietnam and 7- 10 days inbound in LA. Total mess.

Add to this two big container ships just lost ~2,500 containers in storms in the Pacific. This has shipping lines looking at loading regulations AND dodging floating containers.

Finally... Lunar New Year hits next week and everything in SE Asia stops for at least 2 weeks. This situation will start to improve after LNY and into Q2.

That’s pretty much what I expected but thank you for the detail and “boots on the ground” intel. I agree that many of these delays will continue into Q2. I have my Beskar Mando coming from One Sixth Outfitters who gets theirs from Sideshow. I’m expecting another month at least.

I?m in SE Asia in a production/ logistics environment and it is a mess now getting product out of China, Vietnam etc. Corona has messed up all the ports in the US so they have a massive glut of containers and limitations to unload. As of yesterday there are around 40 container ships off LA waiting. In Asia we have NO containers to load stuff and limited ships sailing. My company is running 4 weeks behind outbound in Vietnam and 7- 10 days inbound in LA. Total mess.

Thanks. Not good news but I would rather know the truth about what is going on instead of just wondering.

Hi Thorondor,

I am located in the Greater Toronto Area and i purchase from Toy2.net. Their pricing is always lower than Sideshow and their store is only about a 30 minute drive from my house.

I have heard of Toys2 and viewed their website, but haven't purchased from them yet. It's nice you have a store like that within driving distance.

We have only got two figures with a Headsculpt from this show, Moff and Grogu. So i'm not sure what they are doing. Cara was introduced much earlier than Moff Gideon so you would think there would have been at least a tease by now (unless they already decided not to make her).

I'd love a DX Boba. Unmasked sculpt, gaffi stick, with both scuffed and clean armor and helmets. Unfortunately they won't do that when they could just split that up into 2 or 3 regular releases and make 3x as much money.

If they're just doing figures with no face sculpt for the time being, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll announce one of The Armorer :pray:

Back