1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my official shipping notification from Sideshow. Next Thursday is my scheduled date, although that was the same scenario as Gamora this week and UPS got her here on Wednesday. Would love another quick arrival for this guy!

The score when Bo Katan saves Mando is absolutely fantastic. Makes me pumped every time I hear it.

Oooh, yeah that was a great scene too! The music and the fight choreography was A+ (Though at the time I was too stressed over him literally drowning to be excited to see more Mandalorians :lol )

My favourite track in the entire show is the Dark Troopers theme from the season 2 finale. And it's a tie between 2x01 and 2x02 for favourite episode.

Mine still says it?s not expected to ship until April. I preordered on day 1.

I haz sad. [emoji22]

Same here. No notice yet and I preordered day 1.
Every time I get impatient, I think of JL Superman. I waited more than two years for that one. At least this one, even if I don?t get it until February, is technically still an early release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I am anxiously awaiting this release, I am still enjoying OG Mando on my shelf so that makes the wait much easier. I may need to try repainting or at least modding the hallmark Grogu because I am tired of seeing his pram laying on the shelf.

I'll still take it any day over Sean Long's painfully unfunny and awkward skits he does at the beginning of his reviews, lol.

"Hey there big kids!". No thank you!:ohbfrank:

It's funny, I really enjoyed Sean Long when I was around 8 or 9, right when the first two DX figures came out. Looking back on those same videos (and others) now, I cannot for the life of me understand what it was that I enjoyed.

Maybe he always says "hey there, big kids!" because he know that's who his audience is.

Can?t wait to get this!! There aren?t enough review videos on YouTube. I?ve watched all them over and over. That?s what happens when you are working from home/on lockdown haha.

Only thing I?d really be jealous of with a S2 version if it is more chromed/shiny. But this is great too. The armour definitely had a range of being shiny to full from scene to scene.

Can?t wait to get this!! There aren?t enough review videos on YouTube. I?ve watched all them over and over. That?s what happens when you are working from home/on lockdown haha.

Only thing I?d really be jealous of with a S2 version if it is more chromed/shiny. But this is great too. The armour definitely had a range of being shiny to full from scene to scene.

I'm a bit bummed about the chrome too. They did it for two abomination characters, Phasma and the most recent Terminator Endo(why not a T-800 :gah:) so why not this Mando?

I'm a bit bummed about the chrome too. They did it for two abomination characters, Phasma and the most recent Terminator Endo(why not a T-800 :gah:) so why not this Mando?

Yeah exactly.
I mean I am not sure they got it that bad. I feel Mando more often than not is a more dull chrome (if that?s a thing), still shiny and catches the light but not a Christmas tree haha. But those scenes where the armour looks more shiny makes it really pop.

Yeah exactly.
I mean I am not sure they got it that bad. I feel Mando more often than not is a more dull chrome (if that?s a thing), still shiny and catches the light but not a Christmas tree haha. But those scenes where the armour looks more shiny makes it really pop.

Chrome flakes man, I'd hate to have that. Especially with the bandolier, it'll create a lot of scratch marks.

Chrome flakes man, I'd hate to have that. Especially with the bandolier, it'll create a lot of scratch marks.

There you go! So I can definitely live without that haha. Like I said I actually think HT got the look correct to the way we see Mandos Beskar for most of the series.

Man I can?t wait for this set.

Back