1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still enjoy Justin's reviews but he's definitely developed a certain salesmany affect over the years. I just watched one of his old reviews for ROTJ Boba and was amazed at how utterly normal and low-key he sounded in it. Lol

Yep, Jedha and MOHC are my go-to reviewers. Both are able to photograph and pose the figures exceptionally well and really show off the features I like to see.

Exactly, the posing they do means more and more to me. I used to be more a museum pose person, but getting them into some more actioney poses really makes a big difference. I'm always pretty careful to pick one which won't stress the figure clothing etc too much. And sure, some will stay in a stoic museum pose due to the material etc. But that's OK.

Every YouTube offers something different. I like to watch Justin because he ?buys? everything under the sun and reviews it. Where jedha seems to just focus on Star Wars and marvel.

I?ll check out the other guy mentioned here. Only YouTuber I strayed away from is dean knight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those other reviewers mentioned also have way better lighting and contrast. Keep that in mind when watching MOHC in particular.

Justins are like figures stuck in the headlights of a car !

11111 posts woohoo ! Favourite number 11 !

I still enjoy Justin's reviews but he's definitely developed a certain salesmany affect over the years. I just watched one of his old reviews for ROTJ Boba and was amazed at how utterly normal and low-key he sounded in it. Lol

He has become a character of himself. I believe that's intentional. His "brand".

I found that paying off a statue/figure early from Sideshow actually backfires. Either pay for it all upfront or allow the automated system to take your last payment.

My theory is making a manual payment overrides the date of your original pre-order and puts you to the back of the queue.

Two statues I paid off early I ended up receiving a later batch. Everything I left automated I've got first batch.

I think you are right. I actually paid this one off early, as I got the early release confused with the Death Trooper and thought it was already shipping. Now I'll probably be later in the release queue.

I'll still take it any day over Sean Long's painfully unfunny and awkward skits he does at the beginning of his reviews, lol.

"Hey there big kids!". No thank you!:ohbfrank:

I'll still take it any day over Sean Long's painfully unfunny and awkward skits he does at the beginning of his reviews, lol.

.... Oh god. That guy. Is he still making videos? I remember him wondering why he wasn't getting views and I was like (to myself) "Buddy, your voice sounds terrible and you need to drink a glass of water before you start filming. Nobody wants to hear you swallow 10 times a sentence."

.... Oh god. That guy. Is he still making videos? I remember him wondering why he wasn't getting views and I was like (to myself) "Buddy, your voice sounds terrible and you need to drink a glass of water before you start filming. Nobody wants to hear you swallow 10 times a sentence."

If you think that is bad, look up his music video for some trance song he wrote called "Vampires vs. Angels". Its even more cringy than you might imagine.

.... I'll pass on that. :rotfl

ANYWAY. Uh... what was everybody's favourite part of the show? Favourite scene or character or music, etc. :lol

God the convos of YT reviewers is hurting my head. Lol I really only watch them to see in hand how the figures look. Most of the time they are all cringy except for maybe Jedha Patrol. But sometimes I don't understand some of the nitpicks some of these guys bring up it's like really small things they over exaggerate them. Like how Justin was saying why the suit on Mando wasn't brown and that's how he wanted it. Lol ironically it is brown but HT did a good job making it change in light like the actual one.

It's insane how popular that guy once was, he used to get millions of views on some of his videos. How did he do that? I just looked and apparently he still does YouTube but his view counts are significantly lower.

Mine still says it?s not expected to ship until April. I preordered on day 1.

I haz sad. [emoji22]

It's insane how popular that guy once was, he used to get millions of views on some of his videos. How did he do that? I just looked and apparently he still does YouTube but his view counts are significantly lower.
I think he was one of the first guys when it came to Hot Toy Youtube reviews. Somehow he was able to get all of them quickly after release. Regardless of the fact that he was annoying as hell, he was one of the most reliable ways to get a close look at a figure early on.

Now that alternatives have become available including Justin who seems like an overall pretty cool guy, SeanLong isn't the only game in town anymore.

Mine still says it?s not expected to ship until April. I preordered on day 1.

I haz sad. [emoji22]

Sorry man. Im really looking forward to this one too. I feel your pain. :monkey2

.... I'll pass on that. :rotfl

ANYWAY. Uh... what was everybody's favourite part of the show? Favourite scene or character or music, etc. :lol

The score when Bo Katan saves Mando is absolutely fantastic. Makes me pumped every time I hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back