1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine from a local vendor (Canada) that gets theirs from Sideshow. I won't see mine for 3 weeks i'm sure =(

I paid mine in full a week ago and haven't received an email yet either. I think it's safe to say that those of us who haven't received an email yet definitely won't be in this first batch of orders.

I just tell myself that I'll only be getting mine in March, so anything sooner than that will be a pleasant surprise.

I paid mine in full a week ago and haven't received an email yet either. I think it's safe to say that those of us who haven't received an email yet definitely won't be in this first batch of orders.

I just tell myself that I'll only be getting mine in March, so anything sooner than that will be a pleasant surprise.

I think March is a bit of a stretch , especially if you placed your order on the first day it went up but again we are talking about in what order Sideshow ships orders .

I think March is a bit of a stretch , especially if you placed your order on the first day it went up but again we are talking about in what order Sideshow ships orders .

My point was that we can't control what Sideshow does, so there's no point in stressing about it.

I?m okay being in second batch because the one on sideshow is my second, the first was on alterego comics. I was paranoid one would get cancelled. So I like spacing them out. Plus I got Asmus Helms Deep Deluxe Aragorn, Gimli and not long ago the HT OG Mando, Deathtrooper and Solo Maul. Those three were on flexpay so it wasn?t like paying all at once but still there?s a lot of releases. Soon there will be IG-11 and Heavy Mando and Asmus Galadriel and Elven Warrior and Elven Archer to be released.

I?m okay being in second batch because the one on sideshow is my second, the first was on alterego comics. I was paranoid one would get cancelled. So I like spacing them out. Plus I got Asmus Helms Deep Deluxe Aragorn, Gimli and not long ago the HT OG Mando, Deathtrooper and Solo Maul. Those three were on flexpay so it wasn?t like paying all at once but still there?s a lot of releases. Soon there will be IG-11 and Heavy Mando and Asmus Galadriel and Elven Warrior and Elven Archer to be released.
Don't forget Crown Series Gandalf. Lol assuming you Preordered him.

I placed my order on day one and have had it paid off in full since July. I didn't get a shipping notice yet myself. Either Sideshow is doing this at random, or these are going to be another slow rollout, the same way Cody was.

Sideshow doesn't seem to have any "system" when it comes to batch shipping. But I don't think paying them in advance helps, if anything it seems to me more often they first ship to full pay folks who only paid a deposit so they can collect that money. If you pay in advance they already have your money so no urgency on their end.

I placed my order on day one and have had it paid off in full since July. I didn't get a shipping notice yet myself. Either Sideshow is doing this at random, or these are going to be another slow rollout, the same way Cody was.

Cool you got Arthur Morgan on PO huh same here and i got Damtoy Official Resident Evil 2 Leon S Kennedy

It's been random for years. I specifically remember ordering AoU Cap a week or two before they were getting their shipment, and I got an early arrival notice while people that had ordered day one were still waiting.

Years ago we did a experiment tracking how Sideshow releases stuff. If I remember correctly, it seemed like East coasters and international received shipping notices first (regardless of when order was made) but pieces where pretty much all shipped at the same time.

$25 coupon doesn’t work on deluxe set anymore :monkey2

This might be a coincidence but they wouldn't let me use my $25 coupon on OG Mando when I placed my order on the 6th, and now it's sold out. Maybe the Deluxe version is close to selling out too? (I was able to use a $25 coupon on it when I ordered it)

Cool you got Arthur Morgan on PO huh same here and i got Damtoy Official Resident Evil 2 Leon S Kennedy

Can't wait for that Arthur! Should be on the horizon soon, just a few more weeks hopefully. Damtoys does some awesome figures. I have a few of their Assassin's Creed ones and they're as close to Hot Toys quality as you can get without being Hot Toys. I'm sure that Leon Kennedy will be great too.

Looks like people are getting final payment emails. I'm still holding out on an official S2 figure from HT.

138629951_4185643388130793_4852719012067142712_n.jpg

It's not that surprising that they're like that. You're not gonna see them truly review or unbox figures without some sort of bias towards it. You're just watching a salesperson unbox and show off a figure. Last person that I felt came off at least a little bit "authentic" was Susan but then they fired her.

They remind me of Justin Collections reviews. Never really saying anything directly negative about a piece. They just read off a spec sheet and compliment on how nice and accurate the figure is. They're just there to sell the figure.

I like Justin?s reviews, but I turn off the audio sometimes because he uses the EXACT same words every time he review a figure (glorious, absolutely stunning, absolutely gorgeous, etc.) It gets a little repetitive. He also often picks ?newer? versions figures over a vastly superior earlier releases. It makes him sound like a car salesman just trying to sell you the newest model. For example, he said he preferred the Endgame Star-Lord over the Deluxe GotG Star-Lord. They?re basically EXACTLY the same figure, and the GotG version has much more accessories, including a trench coat, scarf, and the iconic walkman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back