1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news. Cleared up the issue with Alter Ego (they were invoicing me for the Boba Fett 2-Pack, which I had already paid for and received, and they sent the correct invoice for Moff Gideon. Hopefully shipping out soon. (now to look for a pair of foot pegs...) :wink1:

I thought it was Buying.
1657895569531.gif

I just caved and picked this up off Sideshow since I had a 15% off coupon, you're all bad influences posting your nice pictures of this figure and I'm mad at you all.

Or more specifically my wife is mad at you all but I'll be nice and fall on the sword here.

I just bought Gideon from eBay (minus dark saber) for $215 shipped. I only want one dark saber in my collection and Mando will be wielding that.

Good deal or dumb?

I just bought Gideon from eBay (minus dark saber) for $215 shipped. I only want one dark saber in my collection and Mando will be wielding that.

Good deal or dumb?
Considering this figure seems to be growing in popularity, I'd say you got a good deal. Tough to resell without the Dark Saber but who cares about that. Congrats!

Just picked this figure up from my local store. Can't wait to get him out and pose him. Looks like I'm going to be in the market for either two Stormtroopers or two Death Troopers. Ugh! My wallet!

Could always do one of each. Or wait for Dark Troopers.

I'm doing one Death Trooper only. The Dark Troopers didn't do it for me.

Space Gus Fring finally arrived today -- and I love it! I seriously think it's one of Hot Toys' best likenesses. Pretty sure I'm going to display him next to the Hasbro Darksaber I have in my office. I just wish he had come with the crashed TIE fighter display base...

Space Gus Fring finally arrived today -- and I love it! I seriously think it's one of Hot Toys' best likenesses. Pretty sure I'm going to display him next to the Hasbro Darksaber I have in my office. I just wish he had come with the crashed TIE fighter display base...

That would have been the perfect display base. That one or the sand base with the foot prints... :monkey3

This figure peaked my interest. Man, I hate it when the figures you buy at regular price ends up being at a really low sales price with free shipping. That what makes me hesitate and want to wait.

Good deal or dumb?
I received my Moff today. Impressed with how it brings my Mando collection up a level as a whole. I’m kinda regretting not getting one with a dark saber, but on the whole I am pleased.

Back