1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20220709_220529.jpg
IMG_20220709_201934.jpg

I seriously don't understand why they make the saber blade non-detachable from the hilt ? Its hard to store these damn long azz accessory.

One more thing, he's really tiny, quite annoyingly short to be honest. I think he's even smaller than Luke to a certain degree, which kinda makes the Moff himself the tiniest 1/6 male figure so far in Hot Toys history..not ?
292260487_412721720798354_6780509237399487057_n-2.jpg

Last edited:
I seriously don't understand why they make the saber blade non-detachable from the hilt ? Its hard to store these damn long azz accessory.

One more thing, he's really tiny, quite annoyingly short to be honest. I think he's even smaller than Luke to a certain degree, which kinda makes the Moff himself the tiniest 1/6 male figure so far in Hot Toys history..not ?View attachment 587631
As others have done, I'll be definitely adding ankle extenders to my Moff when he finally arrives......

One more thing, he's really tiny, quite annoyingly short to be honest. I think he's even smaller than Luke to a certain degree, which kinda makes the Moff himself the tiniest 1/6 male figure so far in Hot Toys history..not ?

As others have done, I'll be definitely adding ankle extenders to my Moff when he finally arrives......
Giancarlo Esposito is only 5’ 8”, so not sure if he was using platforms in the series.

Back