1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahsoka arrived yesterday from Sideshow. I also got Maul in the mail. Luke and Anakin are arriving on Tuesday, and Gideon will be shipping in the next week or so. That‘s five figures in under two weeks!

Still no email for me. Still no update on my order page.

i-give-up-gif.gif

Ahsoka arrived yesterday from Sideshow. I also got Maul in the mail. Luke and Anakin are arriving on Tuesday, and Gideon will be shipping in the next week or so. That‘s five figures in under two weeks!
that's
R.gif
looks like you went through the buying process with ease

Jeez, how many Ahsoka’s did they sell? I love how certain figures switch over to in stock immediately. Others we have to wait months and months to get through the “batch” charade.

Jeez, how many Ahsoka’s did they sell? I love how certain figures switch over to in stock immediately. Others we have to wait months and months to get through the “batch” charade.
I’m wondering if it’s more difficult to produce Ahsoka because of the moving eyes and the unique lekku. Just a guess. If so, that could be the reason for the small batches.

Do we know for certain that she's arriving in small batches? Or did they just sell a **** ton of them. Plus I don't believe any authorized retailers in the U.S. have received any shipments yet, so there's still a lot more coming.

Do we know for certain that she's arriving in small batches? Or did they just sell a **** ton of them. Plus I don't believe any authorized retailers in the U.S. have received any shipments yet, so there's still a lot more coming.
I’m not sure if they’re “small” batches, but it’s clear that Sideshow has been filling orders in waves. I think mine might have come in the 3rd batch.

I just checked my email and I got a processing email on Friday, how I missed it I don't know, and I'm excited to FINALLY be so close to having this in hand! :yess:
I had a similar situation with Anakin Clone Wars where UPS had updated the tracking but sideshow had not. Email said it was charging soon in the next few weeks but no specific date or time of shipping.

I had a similar situation with Anakin Clone Wars where UPS had updated the tracking but sideshow had not. Email said it was charging soon in the next few weeks but no specific date or time of shipping.
I'm supposed to be charged tomorrow according to the email from Sideshow. With past orders, whenever I was charged it was two days later that I received a shipping notice.

Hopefully, that trend will continue with this order.

Back