1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for mine as well. No movement and the only email I received was last month saying it's been delayed. UGH!!!

Just got her from sideshow and wow, pics do her no justice. Great figure! She seems a big fragile but who cares. Really pops next to Rex. Shameful we won’t get general kenobi to go with her and anakin.

Received her yesterday. Great figure. I’ll take some photos soon.

Really worried about how delicate she is though. The thin rubber material on her outfit looks like it creases and stretches really easily. I don’t think I’ll be posing her in many positions.

Mine charged today. And I was notified today, so check your accounts.

I'm getting an absolutely metric ton of emails from SS today, mostly backlog stuff. Not sure what's going on with them.

Got mine from TBA in the mail today. A quick blurry/grainy shot of Snips, Rex anda couple of her troops

P1050687.JPG

Still no batch number assigned to my order. Sometime in June is all sideshow can tell me.

What do you mean batch number? Never seen that before from SS.
Never heard it before either. I’m guessing it’s like a shipment number. First shipment was only enough for some orders and the next shipment for others. Mine still hasn’t been given any sort of priority.

Attachments

• 71276C31-3D37-4710-894E-DB4EE7058CB4.png
    71276C31-3D37-4710-894E-DB4EE7058CB4.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
Never heard it before either. I’m guessing it’s like a shipment number. First shipment was only enough for some orders and the next shipment for others. Mine still hasn’t been given any sort of priority.
I'm assuming this is what we've been referring to as Hot Toys shipping in small batches. What I assume is that no one gets assigned a batch within Sideshow until the next batch is almost there from HT, then a select few (think the opposite of the Hunger Games) get selected. May the odds be forever in your favor...

I'm still waiting on Ahsoka too. Need her for my 501st setup but honestly I won't be able to put that all together until the moducases I ordered finally arrive, whenever the hell that is going to be.

Back