1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was someone that got their life sized SS Grogu a week after PO’ing it and some of us with day one PO’s were still waiting for weeks after that, their order fulfilment makes no sense

Sideshow PO fulfillment team at work.

giphy.gif
:monkey3

Sideshow does not really ship these out in any particular order, but they have said any modifications to your order can bump you down in order, even if that's changing your payment method. That might include paying off your balance. No confirmation though; we can only speculate.

But I have noticed a slight correlation in the people who say they paid off their figures and end up waiting a little longer. It's probably just because that's a legitimate complaint worth voicing, but maybe they prioritize resources towards collecting payments from regular pre-orders first.

We've at least seen there's definitely no advantage to paying early. You won't get your figure faster.
Exactly. No rhyme or reason to the order priority. I usually preorder as soon as possible and wait to pay automatically when it’s about to arrive in the warehouse and ship out. I’ve also done the payments method spreading out the amount but I’ve seen no difference in early arrival either way.

That really sucks. IMO, collectors who pay their PO's off early should be bumped to the head of the line.

That's only fair. Sorry that you're still waiting.
Thanks, yeah and I preordered it February 2021.
Sideshow does not really ship these out in any particular order, but they have said any modifications to your order can bump you down in order, even if that's changing your payment method. That might include paying off your balance. No confirmation though; we can only speculate.

But I have noticed a slight correlation in the people who say they paid off their figures and end up waiting a little longer. It's probably just because that's a legitimate complaint worth voicing, but maybe they prioritize resources towards collecting payments from regular pre-orders first.

We've at least seen there's definitely no advantage to paying early. You won't get your figure faster.
After months of delays and last payment getting pushed back I just went ahead and paid it off. Another funny thing is that CS said they also ship by location. Another reason why I’m shifting away from sideshow.

Final payment is Friday. Was going to pay early, but I don't want to take the chance and have her pushed back. Hopefully she's on her way after Friday.

Exactly. No rhyme or reason to the order priority. I usually preorder as soon as possible and wait to pay automatically when it’s about to arrive in the warehouse and ship out. I’ve also done the payments method spreading out the amount but I’ve seen no difference in early arrival either way.

For a while now, I mostly just wait for items to be in stock. Better to combine shipping when possible these days. And there's the small bonus of Sideshow packing multiple figures in a box so the shippers stay clean and intact, especially since the cardboard is so thin now.

But when I used to preorder, I've done it last minute many times and I would usually get items at the same time people who preordered long before me and vice versa.

Thanks, yeah and I preordered it February 2021.

After months of delays and last payment getting pushed back I just went ahead and paid it off. Another funny thing is that CS said they also ship by location. Another reason why I’m shifting away from sideshow.

I'm not even in the CONUS and I used to get last minute preorders at the same time as or before peoeple who live in/near Thousand Oaks so I don't know. We'll never know. :lol

I've gone back to pretty much splitting orders between Sideshow and the authorized retailers I like. I think Sideshow has been doing better recently, but they upset a lot folks so I understand.

I wound up cancelling this, because of the wait. At this point Mando Ahsoka is probably going to be out soon, and I might be in the first shipment, lol.

I'm STILL waiting! Got noticed for Anakin and STAP Boba 2 pack Snowspeeder Luke.
Sorry that you're still waiting but congrats on the other stuff! :duff

I just received an email update from UPS and according to them my shipment is in the next city 25 miles away and will be here tomorrow for sure.
This has got to be the fastest shipment I've ever received from Sideshow! :thud:

Sorry that you're still waiting but congrats on the other stuff! :duff

I just received an email update from UPS and according to them my shipment is in the next city 25 miles away and will be here tomorrow for sure.
This has got to be the fastest shipment I've ever received from Sideshow! :thud:

Congrats! You'll get her in no time, thankfully one of the better figures of the year so far too.

Back