1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7EE829B1-30EC-4630-B11E-24800420BFE0.jpeg
83D413A9-A9F6-4274-8FC0-48A42586E6C5.jpeg
34FDE68E-C0C3-4463-A6BA-AE3B2C7949CB.jpeg
9F4D6721-25A3-4119-BF27-FC1799582A79.jpeg

Last edited:
I've seen very few photos where Ahsoka doesn't look like she forgot she left her oven on.

Great work. And I'm glad the Mando profile pic is back.
Gotta roll the eyes up a little, she looks a little too shocked in the default position :lol.

Reva will always live on in our hearts we don’t need a permanent reminder

The only thing that bothers me is the slightly long lekkus (proto had correct length). But I know I won't care much when I get it in my hands.

Gotta roll the eyes up a little, she looks a little too shocked in the default position :lol.

Reva will always live on in our hearts we don’t need a permanent reminder

I was surprised at the number of people who kept the thousand yard stare, or put the eyes in weird positions. Subtle changes always make the biggest differences for something like this. I don't have the figure yet so seeing your pictures was definitely a relief.

I was surprised at the number of people who kept the thousand yard stare, or put the eyes in weird positions. Subtle changes always make the biggest differences for something like this. I don't have the figure yet so seeing your pictures was definitely a relief.
Dude 90% of people throw these things up on a shelf in a T pose them surrounded 15 other figs in a detolf cube. Doesn't surprise me one bit that folks don't move the eyes haha.

Dude 90% of people throw these things up on a shelf in a T pose them surrounded 15 other figs in a detolf cube. Doesn't surprise me one bit that folks don't move the eyes haha.

That is very true, though I guess I wasn’t really thinking about the folks who do that sort of thing when I said that.

I noticed even people who seem to like to pose their figures often had the eyes in a deer in headlights position. It can be tricky to get eyes to look natural but I was beginning to worry they were a little bug-eyed by design.

The eyes either being brought up a little or looking slightly off to the side does make it seem more natural.

A lot of it has to do with lighting as well. When I have the light source slightly above, it'll show a natural shadow over her eyes and calm down the feel to it. When the light source is directly on her though, you get the deer in headlights feel.

I may try the eyes slightly looking up or off to the side this weekend.

One trick I found was to use a overhead room light and then have the reflection in the pupils follow that when trying to create symmetry.

Congrats to the ones that has theirs about to ship. But I still don’t understand why my order is still waiting when I paid off my balance on September 2021. Sorry but I’m just jealous lol

Congrats to the ones that has theirs about to ship. But I still don’t understand why my order is still waiting when I paid off my balance on September 2021. Sorry but I’m just jealous lol
That really sucks. IMO, collectors who pay their PO's off early should be bumped to the head of the line.

That's only fair. Sorry that you're still waiting.

Sideshow does not really ship these out in any particular order, but they have said any modifications to your order can bump you down in order, even if that's changing your payment method. That might include paying off your balance. No confirmation though; we can only speculate.

But I have noticed a slight correlation in the people who say they paid off their figures and end up waiting a little longer. It's probably just because that's a legitimate complaint worth voicing, but maybe they prioritize resources towards collecting payments from regular pre-orders first.

We've at least seen there's definitely no advantage to paying early. You won't get your figure faster.

Back