1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually order from sideshow thinking I’ll get it sooner than later in the states because other outlets get their supply from sideshow. Now it seems sideshow will be one of the last to get this. Still waiting for a charge or ship notice.

I usually order from sideshow thinking I’ll get it sooner than later in the states because other outlets get their supply from sideshow. Now it seems sideshow will be one of the last to get this. Still waiting for a charge or ship notice.

I think Sideshow is the only US retailer that has shipped any of these so far. I'm still waiting on Sideshow too. And I'm still waaaaaiting for the Fett two pack from Timewalker.

Yeah I just got mine from Sideshow a few days ago..

Just got an email from Sideshow that my last flex payment got moved to June. Not entirely surprising, but I thought there was a chance I’d get her soon since some people are getting it from Sideshow.

Any shipment or delay notice?
I had one of those “your order will be delayed and cancelled if you don’t respond to this email” emails. Haven’t heard a peep since.
Got my charging soon notice from Sideshow about CW Anakin though.

I think Sideshow is the only US retailer that has shipped any of these so far. I'm still waiting on Sideshow too. And I'm still waaaaaiting for the Fett two pack from Timewalker.
Still waiting on Ahsoka as well. Got notified that my Anakin (non Stap version) is shipping this week. I ordered him well after the pre-order was available so once again, random shipping reigns supreme! :)

Still waiting on Ahsoka as well. Got notified that my Anakin (non Stap version) is shipping this week. I ordered him well after the pre-order was available so once again, random shipping reigns supreme! :)

Seems the stap version of Anakin is going to ship later as the only people who have reported getting Sideshow notices are buyers of the single.

Thanks to our world class leaders, buying an item above 150 euros became extremely costly.
A 230 usd Shore Trooper is sold for 416 usd in retail stores here. Ordering from SSC cost 326 usd (inc. shipping and taxes) and 296 if 25 usd rewards is used. But now, it will cost 416 usd + whatever customs paperwork will cost (min. 50 usd).
So, I'm thinking of cancelling Ahsoka PO. Bury my 150 usd rewards in a new Ahsoka order (it will cost less than 150 euros and total cost will be 180 usd) and get out of SSC and continue to buy locally until this garbage situation is fixed.

Last edited:
Back