1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the figure! can you please describe what her upper garment is made out of? is it the rubber coated type or is it made out of the same rain coatish material from the Scout trooper boots?

It's a synthetic textile material with the pattern printed on which should be more durable than rubber or pleather.

Hey guys,

New on here but a silent spectator for a little while.

Got my 1st batch Ahsoka in from SS the other day and had few issues that I wanted to share as a heads up.

After trying (and failing) to detach the montrals/lekku + the head piece the first time, I flipped the figure around to find that the back of her left waistcape dislodged from the belt armor exposing some glue:
B6D466ED-23C4-4B79-91B2-FDB6AC8CFFE3.jpeg

To fix this, I used one sewing pin to lather the damaged section with brush-on glue (taking care not to go past where Hot Toys applied their weaker glue). Then, I took the back of another sewing pin to get under there and press the gray fabric back into the belt armor to bond it in place again (1min hold to be safe). Had to be precise with this too or risk runaway glue. Kept tugging/moving the blue outfit down to make sure I wasn’t getting any on the other clothing material.
Clean fix ✅
7118CF72-65F3-4E65-8BE6-B301786B0D39.jpeg

Believe me I was careful when it happened, and mostly gripped the figure from the sides while constantly monitoring the state of the materials. Only lightly tugged downward a couple of times. Never did actually remove the head piece and I don’t plan on making another attempt.
1C636161-D846-4BB0-859B-B7F0F910F36C.jpeg

I realize issues like this are not uncommon with Hot Toys. Still wanted to get a warning out there to anyone getting Ahsoka in soon. We all waited a while for this one so this was a nice scare lol

Hey guys,

New on here but a silent spectator for a little while.

Got my 1st batch Ahsoka in from SS the other day and had few issues that I wanted to share as a heads up.

After trying (and failing) to detach the montrals/lekku + the head piece the first time, I flipped the figure around to find that the back of her left waistcape dislodged from the belt armor exposing some glue:
View attachment 571456
To fix this, I used one sewing pin to lather the damaged section with brush-on glue (taking care not to go past where Hot Toys applied their weaker glue). Then, I took the back of another sewing pin to get under there and press the gray fabric back into the belt armor to bond it in place again (1min hold to be safe). Had to be precise with this too or risk runaway glue. Kept tugging/moving the blue outfit down to make sure I wasn’t getting any on the other clothing material.
Clean fix ✅
View attachment 571457
Believe me I was careful when it happened, and mostly gripped the figure from the sides while constantly monitoring the state of the materials. Only lightly tugged downward a couple of times. Never did actually remove the head piece and I don’t plan on making another attempt.
View attachment 571464
I realize issues like this are not uncommon with Hot Toys. Still wanted to get a warning out there to anyone getting Ahsoka in soon. We all waited a while for this one so this was a nice scare lol

Gods this reminds me of the time I accidentally split Cody's torso armor seam with some very gentle handling. [Cody is sooooo fragile.] These things are nerve-wracking for sure.

Yeah, I just got the same email about confirming or it would get cancelled. Really sad that the shipments are happening this way, I know it's largely out of people's control but it still sucks. And a ton of other Mandalorian figures were set to release soon so I would expect that will be happening a lot now.

My first Hot Toys in two years. Ordered from OneSixthKit, received to Canada in about a week.

Still impressed by Hot Toys. So much details in the eyes! Can't wait to take some pics with Rex and the others :)

Attachments

• 278496760_10158480428832441_5556302141743848291_n.jpg
    278496760_10158480428832441_5556302141743848291_n.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 64
Damn. I talked myself out of this but now Im being pulled in again. Why does tba have it listed at $65 more than every body else? And why o why did hot toys not include a clone funeral diorama base with this?

Isn't TBA offering "free shipping" on this one. That might explain the $65 gap with other stores.

Waiting for Alterego for this and SS for Deluxe Boba 2 pack is agonizing. Wonder which will ship first. I’m gonna say Alterego Ahsoka.

Back