1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had her a few weeks now.
Beautiful figure!
20220404_120716.jpg

Just got the invoice for my later batch order at TBA. Precisely two month after initial release in HK. Not too bad factoring current production and transport issues.

Its weird I got this one way before my 2-pack Monk Boba which it's current status is nowhere to be found. Overall it's a decent interpretation of CW Ahsoka.

Its weird I got this one way before my 2-pack Monk Boba which it's current status is nowhere to be found. Overall it's a decent interpretation of CW Ahsoka.
I don't have my ahsoka yet but from what I can tell what they did with that head sculpt looks nothing short of incredible. I also see a slight likeness to rosario in places which is really nice touch. But im not a fan of the armor. Maybe it's the shiny material or maybe the skirt section could have been a little longer. I plan on displaying her with the cloak to resemble her last appearance in the show

I received Ahsoka in the mail today and she's amazing!

I love the animation to live action feel it brings. Well worth the wait!

Still haven’t received a notice for charging from sideshow. Charged Anakin and Jango but no Ahsoka.

Just got the invoice for my later batch order at TBA. Precisely two month after initial release in HK. Not too bad factoring current production and transport issues.
Did yours ship yet? Paid the invoice on Tuesday but nothing yet.

Is the material on ahsokas armour and skirt made of rubber or does it seem like it's a more durable kind of fabric?

You know, grail figures like this one don’t come along THAT often if we’re being honest. I’m serious considering paying a bit more for day one orders with Hong Kong retailers at this point.

This year is the worst ever for hopefully reasons that won’t repeat, but I’m just so tired of checking my email, checking my order page at Sideshow on the daily (sometimes hourly), reaching out to Customer Service, and nothing.

The savings isn’t worth the stress and annoyance at this point. At least for that sub-group of must haves.

You know, grail figures like this one don’t come along THAT often if we’re being honest. I’m serious considering paying a bit more for day one orders with Hong Kong retailers at this point.

This year is the worst ever for hopefully reasons that won’t repeat, but I’m just so tired of checking my email, checking my order page at Sideshow on the daily (sometimes hourly), reaching out to Customer Service, and nothing.

The savings isn’t worth the stress and annoyance at this point. At least for that sub-group of must haves.
Theres always a bigger fish

But seriously how's that ambassador program working for you at Sideshow?

Back