1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Anxiety had the bike separately for I think $199 a day or two ago. Should have grabbed it when I had the chance.

Finally got mine in, and a very impressive figure it is. The paint apps and weathering are fantastic! The metal pieces on the legs are a nice touch too. Only real gripe is that the eye piece is not articulated, which is disappointing.
Still, nice to have another of my favourite characters from the series:)

DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0130.JPG
DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG

Finally got mine in, and a very impressive figure it is. The paint apps and weathering are fantastic! The metal pieces on the legs are a nice touch too. Only real gripe is that the eye piece is not articulated, which is disappointing.
Still, nice to have another of my favourite characters from the series:)

View attachment 543108View attachment 543109View attachment 543110View attachment 543111
Looks great, nice photos. I appreciate when people take the time to turn on the leds :)

Thanks. It's a challenge coming up with a dynamic pose since his limbs were always so stiff and straight, but he did look pretty cool walking along and spinning his torso around, so thought I'd give that a try.

Comparison with my re-worked Hasbro IG-88...
I'm still a tad disappointed that there's no articulation on IG-11's eye-piece, especially after re-watching the series. The little eye-piece never stops twitching up and down:D . It's seems HT didn't do the proper homework again. Given all the small articulation work on the fingers it wouldn't have been too difficult to have included it on the eye-piece. Even Hasbro got it right on their old figure.

DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

Yeah totally agree about the eye piece. I wonder how hard it might be to take the head apart and do a mod.

And I still need to repaint my Sideshow IG-88 someday. It's a very underrated figure but the paint job doesn't do it justice at all.

Well after seeing that Timewalker had this guy back in stock last week, I decided to finally cave and order one. And damn does he look cool. This is another one of those figures that just has so much more presence in hand than comes across in pics.

View attachment 546296

He "just" fit in that Detolf shelf! Great pose, by the way.

Back