1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparison with my re-worked Hasbro IG-88...
I'm still a tad disappointed that there's no articulation on IG-11's eye-piece, especially after re-watching the series. The little eye-piece never stops twitching up and down:D . It's seems HT didn't do the proper homework again. Given all the small articulation work on the fingers it wouldn't have been too difficult to have included it on the eye-piece. Even Hasbro got it right on their old figure.
Yeah, tho gotta admit I wouldn't move the eyes much. IMO the hands are works of art but moving the fingers makes me cringe, thinking about the dreaded potential *snap*.

This figure has proven to be an all-around winner from Hot Toys. If only they would provide us with more alien character figures and at the same level.

It's RUMORED that there will be some new characters season 3, so - maybe. It's also RUMORED that IG-11 will be back, so we can all get mad at buying this version. :monkey3

Normally I'd say that's cheap BS and undermines IG-11's character, but...IG-11 was reprogrammed. IMO it's conceivable there's a back-up memory at Kuiil's ranch. So in theory you'd just need a body. Or - Moff or other finds the original programming and sets the new/old IG loose to hunt Mando. But this is all rumor anyway.:bunnydanc

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211124-165241_Gallery.jpg

Yeah on this page but with the exception of IG-11 and Miles (both of which are no longer listed - hope someone got in on it), it’s just stuff they can’t seem to get rid of.

Sideshow Black Friday Hot Toys

Ok thanks. I searched that section and didn't see IG-11 and now I know why. I thought maybe there were some other deals I wasn't aware of.

Anyone having issues with knee joints and positioning the fingers on this one? Every time I move the fingers it feels like they’re going to break. Can’t get the knees to bend too.

Any tip on how to ease up the finger joints?

Nice figure but a pain to pose, almost at the point of selling it. :(

Anyone having issues with knee joints and positioning the fingers on this one? Every time I move the fingers it feels like they’re going to break. Can’t get the knees to bend too.

Any tip on how to ease up the finger joints?

Nice figure but a pain to pose, almost at the point of selling it. :(
Warm up with hair dryer or small heater and move carefully.

Telling everyone right now not to sleep on this figure, especially at a discount like that. He's great, amazing shelf precense and quality.

Definitely more than worth it at that price.

It's interesting because this came out at the tail end of the great pre arrival sell out fear period, around the time of Heavy Infantry Mando, Krennic, Mudtrooper Han, Cody, and the Remnant Stormtrooper.

IG-11 has outlasted them all by a large margin though they probably made a lot more. But like you said, amazing shelf presence; don't pass it up, especially at discount.

Definitely more than worth it at that price.

It's interesting because this came out at the tail end of the great pre arrival sell out fear period, around the time of Heavy Infantry Mando, Krennic, Mudtrooper Han, Cody, and the Remnant Stormtrooper.

IG-11 has outlasted them all by a large margin though they probably made a lot more. But like you said, amazing shelf presence; don't pass it up, especially at discount.

It sold out for a quick second I think, then they probably made way too many in another batch.

Such a great presence and HT doesn't do many of these droid/alien type figures, for that price, definitely pick it up if you're on the fence.

This guy just looks so good with OG Mando.

Back