1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparison with my re-worked Hasbro IG-88...
I'm still a tad disappointed that there's no articulation on IG-11's eye-piece, especially after re-watching the series. The little eye-piece never stops twitching up and down:D . It's seems HT didn't do the proper homework again. Given all the small articulation work on the fingers it wouldn't have been too difficult to have included it on the eye-piece. Even Hasbro got it right on their old figure.

View attachment 546356View attachment 546357
You know what's funny, growing up, I always believed the red lights were his eyes, especially the biggest one, sort of like R2-D2's, but at some point it became more common knowledge that the little binocular type things were his eyes and he immediately went from being this unknowable, meanacing looking machine to completely goofy, almost cute.

Great season 1 & 2 character, great HT Mando companion figure. I feel it's a must have for TM collectors. And when Kuiil drops, the pairing of Mando, Grogu, IG-11, and Kuiil will be an awesome display.

Grab one while you still can. And right now, its BOGO qualified! 50% off, a sweet deal to add to a second figure purchase.

I feel the moving eyes were essential to IG-11's character. Allowed him to emote with a snap of the eyes. Added so much to his personality, among other things. IMHO. ☺️

[Although, I realize I'm mostly preaching to the choir here, Lol.]

Last edited:
Trying to re-create the IG11 statue pose.
7F9779BA-D3DD-4DC3-BA7F-31B2182499B9.jpeg

Attachments

• 721CA8D8-415A-4C9E-BDC9-F6E730E9A802.jpeg
    721CA8D8-415A-4C9E-BDC9-F6E730E9A802.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Get the scrap to Bespin, they’ll do wonders

Got this the other day it's really well done! I wonder how they are gonna rebuild him this season

Wondering about that as well. They gotta update quite a few parts. Especially the legs. And they certainly want it to look significantly different so they can sell new toys more easily.

This made me think about the first episode when we meet him and I was wondering, who hired IG-11? 🤔 Because whoever it was 1) They knew about Grogu and 2)They wanted him dead. So who was it?

This made me think about the first episode when we meet him and I was wondering, who hired IG-11? 🤔 Because whoever it was 1) They knew about Grogu and 2)They wanted him dead. So who was it?
I think it The Client (Werner Herzog) because he said "Yes. Alive. Although, I acknowledge that bounty hunting is a complicated profession. This being the case, proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee." IG11 just taking the easy way terminate the target and bring back to The Client.

Back