1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Is this delay common for everyone ordering from Sideshow? I ordered from BBTS and still haven’t seen anything yet. BBTS usually gets their shipment a few months after Sideshow so I’m wondering if I’ll see this before Christmas?

Wow. Is this delay common for everyone ordering from Sideshow? I ordered from BBTS and still haven’t seen anything yet. BBTS usually gets their shipment a few months after Sideshow so I’m wondering if I’ll see this before Christmas?
It’s become normal this year. The global shipping crisis is the cause of delays.

I’m right there with you, I keep wondering if my preorder got cancelled but it keeps showing up in my list. All we can do is wait.

This is now 'in stock' at SS, so BBTS and other retailers should be getting him soon.

I decided to pull the trigger on this guy.
A dual blaster wielding, protocol quoting, "You got a friend in me" assassin class, badass droid with a heart of Rhydonium?

Great choice! ☕🤖👍

Now if he only came with dual Phased Plasma rifles in the 40watt range... but that's another universe!

DUN-DUN DUN DUN-DUN!

[sorry couldn't resist]

Last edited:
lol thanks fellas.

I've been so back and forth with him, but he'll be such a unique piece in the collection. Also helps that the coupon I got from SS takes $20 off of him lol.

The coupon codes are almost worthless now but at least he found his way on this list.

Every time I consider picking this guy up, another more exciting figure like Miles Morales gets released that I decide to buy instead. So guess I should take that as a sign or something. Lol

Obviously I'd love to have IG in my Mando collection, but I just have a hard time seeing this worth paying $280 for.

Last edited:
Yeah they're never going to re-do this figure, it's great, I don't know if it'll get that high though. But I've seen weirder things in this hobby. I never would've predicted $500+ for the animated Fett figure for instance.

Yeah they're never going to re-do this figure, it's great, I don't know if it'll get that high though. But I've seen weirder things in this hobby. I never would've predicted $500+ for the animated Fett figure for instance.
Yup, some weird figures fetch a high price on the secondary market. Like the porcelain stormtrooper.

I see IG-11 as the next K-2SO.

Got him finally, IG-11 truly emanates a great shelf presence.
246288839_10219059964039983_7958042742105101276_n.jpg

Back