Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't see them completing it. I think we'll be lucky to get two more....

Definitely, maybe Nite Owl II simply because it looks like something that Hot Toys would like to do similar to the Batmans, but I think Ozy and Manhattan are lost causes.

I think Rorschach and that's it.

Definitely, maybe Nite Owl II simply because it looks like something that Hot Toys would like to do similar to the Batmans, but I think Ozy and Manhattan are lost causes.

With every day passing without news on The Comedian or new characters, I think it will be only Rorschach as well... :(

I still keep hope for a Nite Owl II though... Like The Mike says, it looks like a fun Batman-like project for Hot Toys and I hope he'll see the light of day...

As for Manhattan and Ozy... I lost pretty much all hope on them, and honestly, with other Hot Toys licenses like Inglourious Basterds and perhaps Terminator or T2, I'm not too sure if I would buy Ozy and Manhattan...

I'm actually glad they announced Silk Spectre first, since I would have thought she'd have no chance in hell of being made - say if Rorschach and Comedian were the first two announced... :lol

I'm actually glad they announced Silk Spectre first, since I would have thought she'd have no chance in hell of being made - say if Rorschach and Comedian were the first two announced... :lol

Yes, me too! Silk Spectre and Nite Owl are my favourite characters of the movie and novel, with Rorschach coming in closely after that.

Of these I thought we'd never see a Silk Spectre fig, so yeah I'm happy about it too!

Shouldn't this figure be out real soon? Original post says Q3, which doesn't leave long. Anyone know if its been delayed?

I really hope it's not delayed - she's my most wanted figure... probably of all time :lol

I just hope to god that the headsculpt comes out good and gets the full HT treatment. I want her to have a fully rooted head, great sculpt and paint apps. I thought Malin was gorgeous in this film - I hope the figure comes out looking just as good.

I really hope it's not delayed - she's my most wanted figure... probably of all time :lol

I just hope to god that the headsculpt comes out good and gets the full HT treatment. I want her to have a fully rooted head, great sculpt and paint apps. I thought Malin was gorgeous in this film - I hope the figure comes out looking just as good.

Yeah it would truly suck if HT buggers this one up. I'm still not 100% on getting it. I think like a few others I want to have the full line up, I probably wouldn't just buy her and Comedian. Of all their lines, this is the one I want them to complete the most.

I think Silk will outsell Comedian and possibly any others if they announce them at this point. The more they wait, the less likely these will sell well. At least Silk is desirable to female figure collectors, the Cy girl and triad fans, and watchmen movie fans.

Rorschach will be the best seller, IMO, if he's made, and if he isn't made then HT is stupid because he's arguably the most popular Watchmen character - that one character even people who won't collect the full line would buy.

I do think Silk Spectre could sell more than The Comedian, though, so I agree with you on that.

They still have the Ultimate Edition release coming up, but I wish they would get with the program on these before I lose hope we're going to get any more.

THe comedian head look good, as does the Kovaks one.

Shame what DC Direct have done to it

Andy Bergholtz, this man has got skills..i did not know he was doing work for Hot Toys, real quality stuff there.

Back