Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 07.59.51.png
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 07.59.29.png
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 08.00.38.png

A 1/6 Ezra Miller on the shelf is the last thing I would ever want.

That Hall of Batman is really neat to see though. Hate the random ugly padding on the blue/yellow suit since it's perfect otherwise.
It's just about the character and the look for me. Being Ezra Miller doesn't matter. The red of that suit is awful though.

Well it's a relief they're making someone other than Batman lol. I want to get excited about those Batman suits too, but I can't help but think we'll be lucky if HT actually releases all of them (or any of them), and no Supergirl really dampens my enthusiasm for any of this. I guess no Zod or Faora either. We can get Yelena and Sylvie but not Supergirl, it's like a bad joke lol. Maybe I'm just being impatient, I'll wait a few more months before giving up lol

It’s tempting to want to go all in on the bat suits.

I have an idea for a Batcave themed dio on one of my garage shelves. I have the ‘89 2.0, Batmobile and new Keaton Batman all on preorder. I’m counting down the days for that ‘89 Batcave computer to be announced (if it ever is.).

Think I prefer the look of the JL flash suit. Hopefully the release of the Flash version will dampen the price of the JL's.

Looks like they're skipping Supergirl. Shame, she was the only one I was even slightly interested in.

With the amount of stuff they just showed here, im confident they will get to her. I just really hope they space all these out appropriately.

Back