1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one to definitely display in flight with folded wings. I'm also still hoping for the red suit to display sans wings with Bucky.
Yeah, I'm definitely getting this version, but I would grab a red suit Falcon as well to go with my team Cap set up (IW Bucky and EG Cap).

Somehow this looks BETTER than the show counterpart. I think its that the colors look more muted instead of so vibrant - which I think helps it look less costumey.

That and HT can give it a more idealized, superhero silhouette. Anthony Mackie is somewhat stocky, so I was confident the HT look would be an improvement.

Description says it is a 31” wingspan. A whole lotta people are going to be paying big bucks for a very fancy pair of wings that will have to stay in the box because they have no place to display it. I would no be surprised if he does not fit in a detolf cube with the wings in any other pose than the folded up shield look that hides the entire figure.

Very cool looking figure, but I'm still inclined to wait for a more refined movie version as the design is still just a bit too cheesy and over the top for my taste.

This feels like the equivalent of the A1 Cap suit, when what I'm really wanting is the more badass Civil War version.

Nah you just have to be creative I was able to fit my Galactus in my detolf just by a few simple glass modifications

5ACBE638-3257-450C-B9D0-127C3C2FA85B.jpeg

Very cool looking figure, but I'm still inclined to wait for a more refined movie version as the design is still just a bit too cheesy and over the top for my taste.

This feels like the equivalent of the A1 Cap suit, when what I'm really wanting is the more badass Civil War version.

But everyone is excited to get the A1 Cap suit coming out lol

Sculpt looks great! Glad they got the foldable wings in, I might've gotten the CW Falcon if they did it with that one. I'll pass on the price and the character has to do something relevant in the show for me. As you can see in the FWS movie thread, I didn't quite care for this iteration so far :lol Jye knows :lol

This is one of those rare figures that look better than the actual real life counterpart. As great as this figure looks, I would have preferred his actual Falcon outfit from the start of the season.

Hoping they tackle that in the future as a Toy Fair figure or something. I'd love to see that with the new wing articulation.

Et-Jkha6-Xc-AYldhb.jpg

Is it better to wait for Captain America 4 and whatever suit or figure is released with that movie?

I was only lukewarm on the Disney + show so I am hesitating on preordering.

But I must admit this figure looks beautiful so this is mighty tempting.

Is it better to wait for Captain America 4 and whatever suit or figure is released with that movie?

I was only lukewarm on the Disney + show so I am hesitating on preordering.

But I must admit this figure looks beautiful so this is mighty tempting.
Think of this this way: Do you want a Sam Wilson Captain America on your shelf before the year 2025?

Won?t be getting this but man this is a beautiful figure. Absolutely stunning

This is one of those rare figures that look better than the actual real life counterpart. As great as this figure looks, I would have preferred his actual Falcon outfit from the start of the season.

Hoping they tackle that in the future as a Toy Fair figure or something. I'd love to see that with the new wing articulation.

Et-Jkha6-Xc-AYldhb.jpg

I feel the exact same way. If I were to replace my CW Falcon I would only do it with a version like the one pictured here.

That said congratulations to HT for the incredible job they did with this Sam Wilson Captain America figure, it does look fantastic! And I LOVE what they have done with the wings!!!! These new wings are a big improvement over previous versions.

Back