1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you will about the wokeness and poor writing in the show that figure is going to look amazing on a shelf.

I know Hot Toys rarely makes the antagonists but do you think they'll make exception here?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe the HK price is the same as IW Thanos was 3 years ago, so he?ll likely be at least $376 USD, maybe a little more.

As much as I do like this look, it?s kind of a shame that arguably his best Falcon outfit isn?t getting much toy recognition.

As much as I do like this look, it?s kind of a shame that arguably his best Falcon outfit isn?t getting much toy recognition.

Agreed! As much as I like the Cap design, I loved the design for his Falcon outfit. I'm hoping it'll be a Toy Fair Exclusive or something like that down the line.

Looks fantastic. Will definitely order.
Still holding out hope for the red&white Falcon. Too bad they didn't introduce that one in Infinity War. Would have been nice to see Cap & Falcon on screen together in costume.

Back