1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I do like this look, it?s kind of a shame that arguably his best Falcon outfit isn?t getting much toy recognition.

Yeah, I like this look but I'd like to also have the regular Falcon look to pose with Steve Rogers.

Shame it only comes with 1 Redwing Drone when he used 2 simultaneously with this suit!

Well, WW GA was $360 so this will be at least $375 at Sideshow. Looks really good, but IMO it should have come with (a) wings in a semi-retracted position on his back like WW GA does and (b) a larger base & longer dynamic pole similar to the past two Falcon releases. Maybe given the extra wing articulation (which seems to be basically one bend per wing) they're assuming people won't pose him in flight? I think base & deluxe versions may have been the better option, not that my wallet would agree. :lol

Edit: Never mind about the semi-retracted wing position. This shot does it for me. Damn!

Screenshot_2021-04-29 Hot Toys The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Captain America 1 6th scale .jpeg

Yeah they absolutely killed it. Looks stunning and, as I had hoped, somehow looks better in action figure form than it did in the show. And they’ve broken their one-piece suit approach and put articulation break points in the shoulders and torso.

The wings are just incredible, with the articulation and individual blades, and they’re HUGE. But that’s why he’ll cost like $150 more than the last Falcon.

Last edited:
This is one to definitely display in flight with folded wings. I'm also still hoping for the red suit to display sans wings with Bucky.

Just like with the 2012 Cap, Hot Toys just makes the hokey costumes look so much better in 1/6 than their real life counterparts. Definitely getting this guy when someone puts theirs up in the BST.

Somehow this looks BETTER than the show counterpart. I think its that the colors look more muted instead of so vibrant - which I think helps it look less costumey.

WOW... :google .... :drool

This thing looks incredible. I gotta say that looks to be one of HT's finest figures ever. And I agree that the figure looks better than Mackie did in costume on the show.. :lol

Thankfully not something I need though. My wallet is happy. If I was to have/want a Falcon figure though, I'd actually prefer his regular costume. But, for Falcon/Cap Falcon America fans this is a must have...

Back