1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up rolling the dice on getting this from Toys Wonderland. After a week I got sent a HK Post tracking number. I'll put up pics of the results here ...

Ended up rolling the dice on getting this from Toys Wonderland. After a week I got sent a HK Post tracking number. I'll put up pics of the results here ...
Good luck. It looks better than the original, but it still can't lift its arms very high...

Very happy with this set up
EB8B3B5A-E08B-4C86-8304-9B2CEA710A1E.jpeg

I wish Hot Toys would start making busts available for their extra heads. I got sick of mine just sitting on the shelf so I ordered this from Apollo Toys.

Attachments

• F27C950B-18A6-454E-9378-B7CC65A20402.jpeg
    F27C950B-18A6-454E-9378-B7CC65A20402.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 77A19D16-1751-43DB-A179-C449F9306906.jpeg
    77A19D16-1751-43DB-A179-C449F9306906.jpeg
    791.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D21C833-5EB8-4B91-A364-EB46687D974A.jpeg
    4D21C833-5EB8-4B91-A364-EB46687D974A.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 0
HT just needs to make a new helmeted Cap sculpt with moving eyes and better sizing to then milk across the board for a true Stealth Suit 2.0, AOU 2.0, CW 2.0 and Endgame 2.0.

I'd be down with that. Though honestly I'd rather see The First Avenger suit get a 2.0 before those. It shows its age a lot more than the other ones.

I'd be down with that. Though honestly I'd rather see The First Avenger suit get a 2.0 before those. It shows its age a lot more than the other ones.
I whole heartedly agree that a proper FA Cap desperately needs an upgrade (as well as Thor 1). I was more trying to think of how HT might see it b/c they could rehash that headsculpt for multiple figures whereas FA Cap and GA Cap need their own unique helmet sculpts.

I whole heartedly agree that a proper FA Cap desperately needs an upgrade (as well as Thor 1). I was more trying to think of how HT might see it b/c they could rehash that headsculpt for multiple figures whereas FA Cap and GA Cap need their own unique helmet sculpts.

They would see that it is neither iron man nor spider-man and opt to do none of the above :lol

I got the waitlist email too, but seeing the final price at checkout? No way. After I missed out initially on this, I picked up a MOS modded Strike Suit figure and that cost me about the same as this would have from Sideshow.

I got the waitlist email too, but seeing the final price at checkout? No way. After I missed out initially on this, I picked up a MOS modded Strike Suit figure and that cost me about the same as this would have from Sideshow.
I would have taken this one instead of that modded figure for the same price..but thats just me.

What was the final price, if you don’t mind me asking?

Back