Ninja Gaiden Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

SWTOYS 1/6 NO: FS063 NINJA HAYABUSA​

1. Masked head sculpture: 1 piece
2. Normal head sculpture: 1 piece
3. Scarf: 1 piece
4. Legendary Blackhawk suit tights: 1 piece
5. Upper body armor: 1 piece
6. Arm guards: 1 pair
7. Blood arm glove: 1 piece
8. Leggings: 1 pair
9. Calf armor: 1 pair
10. Ninja boots: 1 pair
11. Hand size: 6 pieces
12. True Dragon Sword: 1 piece
13. Xunlan Maru Sword: 1 piece
14. Evil God Sword: 1 piece
15. Bow and arrows (three arrows): 1 pair
16. Flying knives: 6 pieces
17. Joint male body: 1 piece

Order deadline: 2024.6.25

Shipping date: third quarter of 2024

112503emylnvxuqnqzuj11.jpg

112504trf1u0mn61o118rj.jpg

112504cq5v7idi9i2q75i5.jpg

112504kl6h6hqyphpf2yp2.jpg

112505p9eeejfe9g9faij8.jpg

112505jipa93jy21zi1215.jpg

112505cn277jzx2u777nix.jpg

112505vkyo4zqy41xf5ytt.jpg

112505jnkhg2nbd7gddkmo.jpg

112506un6r36sdkkr3dxqs.jpg

112506odgg7cds5z16k5dv.jpg

112506uzahsaczqsi0faif.jpg

112506x64uhpgggdpz3hge.jpg

112506j7maaajmb3acveff.jpg

112506s3lla7nl74hvbv4d.jpg

Eh... torso seems very stiff and ends up looking unnatural with those poses.

Wow! This comes unexpected. Big fan of the games so I'm very much looking forward to this.

I agree, the torso looks extremely stiff here. Hopefully the body is a bit more flexible than these photos suggest.

Everything else looks really good imo.This is a must have for me. Hoping for Ayane and Genshin too.

HUHHHH. What's with the random NG love.

The body is a bit wonky but that masked sculpt is fuggin excellent. They have to make his head smaller or body bigger. And why is his scarf gray?? 3 is his best costume, buying 2x no doubt. The price on this thing is pretty damn low.

The revoltech one is kind of annoying because it has a japan exclusive Archfiend blade, hopefully I don't have to do a bunch of proxy **** to get it. I also hate his 2 outfit. Buying 2x of these also anyways.

Last edited:
HUHHHH. What's with the random NG love.

The body is a bit wonky but that masked sculpt is fuggin excellent. They have to make his head smaller or body bigger. And why is his scarf gray?? 3 is his best costume, buying 2x no doubt. The price on this thing is pretty damn low.

The revoltech one is kind of annoying because it has a japan exclusive Archfiend blade, hopefully I don't have to do a bunch of proxy **** to get it. I also hate his 2 outfit. Buying 2x of these also anyways.

Riiight? We literally went from NOTHING to 2 different scaled action figures.

I swear I had a funny feeling when kaiyodo showed theirs…I was like “mmm, I wonder if there’s gonna be a 1/6 Ryu”

And they effin did it!

I do wanna know what was the hold up.

it actually has not gone up yet so dont worry, I think its gonna be in a few days

Thanks man, I was thinking did this mofo sell out already??

Was looking through Xbox Gamepass last night and decided to give NG Sigma a try, to my knowledge its a remake of the original, but not as good? Either way, I made it to the samurai guy on the flaming horse, really fun so far.

Finished all 3 multiple times now, on the higher difficulties too.

Sigma 1 is great!

Sigma 2 feels like a downgrade to me compared to NG2. They toned down the violence and enemy numbers significantly. Feels like a super light version of vanilla NG2.

NG3 I only finished the story once. Could be better but still ok I guess.

Definitely really enjoying the game so far, I'm about 2 hours in. My only gripe is lack of story? Idk if I'm missing something but there aren't any notes or really anything laying around to read for context. The third boss (robo fatass) was not given any name or anything as far as I know, maybe I just missed something. I was also a bit confused by lack of a tutorial where I was just thrown into fighting at level one, thankfully didn't take long to know what I was doing.

Back