1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
【The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure】

"That?s Captain America."

Teaming up with Bucky Barnes against the Flag Smashers rebel group, Sam Wilson a.k.a The Falcon suits up again but in a new outfit with his signature wings, reclaims the symbolic shield once wielded by Steve Rogers and the complicated legacy that comes with being the new Captain America in the conclusion of Marvel Studios? The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the new Captain America as a 1/6th scale collectible figure in the completely new outfit and highly poseable mechanical wings that allows a great range of motion to recreate stunning scenes from the highly-acclaimed series.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Anthony Mackie as the new Captain America in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series finale, the figure features a newly developed head with face gaiter and goggles; a newly designed tactic outfit in blue, white and red color scheme with a Star emblem; Captain America?s iconic shield; a flight back pack, a Redwing drone, and detailed recreation of the massive wings measures approximately 80cm wide, designed with extended articulation for incredible action scenes.

The new Captain is here! Don?t miss out on the chance and pre-order it today!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #TheFalconandtheWinterSoldier #CaptainAmerica

7655febe24081d492dc1ce0cac63084a.jpg

44b25571ad0234753065d726c1b41a67.jpg

2fe919c8d9c0423664ff21b08cacb08d.jpg

020a832be8acd28f7fb7e5fa4e830453.jpg

4faf91ad5b790e79224ef1e33c21fb2b.jpg

a6f6ac7fe231ce81acb09fce914bb506.jpg

6a8ab797cf6d1885885c302c0c9d2dc1.jpg

fc38f2de3456fc7a585517077341ff57.jpg

dd0d1d408b0033441766529975fd8c48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing I notice is he has slope from his neck into his shoulders. I'm obsessed. Now why can't they achieve this with Steve Rogers Cap and with Cavill Superman?

Well, I was pretty sure I was sticking to my Infinity War/Endgame only rule and then I see this! Love the suit and the wing articulation. Posing potential on this is incredible. Price will likely be pretty salty I?m guessing... if I get this, I probably end up getting Bucky to pair with him. Damn you, HT

Re: Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Like the suit or not, that's a dang well executed figure.

Really stunning figure. Still not sure how I feel about the show, but they definitely nailed the figure.

I agree with you AD.
The figure looks really high bar.
Hot toys and the R and D team should be awarded for how awesome this guy looks.

I too question the show itself,I really liked the character of Isaiah!!
and Zemo.was awesome too.

Looks fantastic. Plus they really improved the articulation on the wings with this one.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sneaky Hot Toys.
Early morning announcement.
Impressed with the ability to pose the wings in a shield position.
I don?t think any other version of Falcon could do that,right?

Sneaky Hot Toys.
Early morning announcement.
Impressed with the ability to pose the wings in a shield position.
I don?t think any other version of Falcon could do that,right?

I?ve got the Civil War Falcon and it?s Full extension only for those wings without mods...

Wow. The outfit looks better on the figure than it did on Mackie in the show. Is that a first for HT? Looks great!

Back