Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie last night. My favorite batman movie. A little flabby in the second half but overall the kind of batman movie I've been waiting a long time to see. Got my eye on this thread now.

Jazzinc is doing the 1/6 Batmobile so Hot Toys won't be making one?

Most likely, if hot toys do make the Batmobile, they'll have it on display at a convention, but it won't go into production [like the 1966, BVS and Justice League Batmobiles], but we'll have to wait and see.......:)

We’ll between the spoilers and politics I’m checking out until sometime this weekend after I’ve seen the film.

I wouldn’t put it past hot toys to announce some crap storm trooper this week or … another iron man armor! Yikes. Just be prepared with these guys. They are extremely inconsistent with things .

I wouldn’t put it past hot toys to announce some crap storm trooper this week or … another iron man armor! Yikes. Just be prepared with these guys. They are extremely inconsistent with things .
Obviously they're going to show the Hawkeyes. Or the highly-requested War Machine with a plastic shell to go alongside their extremelly well-received Iron Man. It's HT, who can predict their moves?

5lE.gif

After seeing that custom 1/6 patison batman figure on IG, i'm even more looking forward to this. Good on hot toys for actually taking advantage of the movie release.

I mean people seem to forget that Hot Toys doesn't exactly operate based around when a movie releases.

They probably try to but getting approval from the licensor is what most likely holds them back from announcing things right away. That and the fact that they don't work digitally with their sculpts so they have a huge turn around time with each feedback from the licensor for something to change.

He already posted some photos and a video clip of the engine in the Jazzinc group.

Thanks, was not aware.

I have their 1989 Batwing on PO, and it is looking sick. It being licensed and all, I can see this being around the same price wise. Hopefully a bit less.

If the movie really is a hit, Riddler is quite likely. I don't think they'll do Penguin.

I wouldn’t count count out the Penguin, they’re making a series centered on him for HBO Max.

Back