Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't pass around Josstice League. Affleck was in full alcoholic mode. Affleck in BvS was the best. JL cowl sucks and the JL armor was so thick and ridiculous.
Oh man so cool, I love how he looks as surprised he’s Batman as I am.

Attachments

• 5278014B-7383-446A-B878-69544F3CF780.jpeg
    5278014B-7383-446A-B878-69544F3CF780.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 1891A858-0F4F-4553-8AA4-FC0D546DC1C2.jpeg
    1891A858-0F4F-4553-8AA4-FC0D546DC1C2.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 8F38E17B-A0EE-4402-BDA0-A8D5844C32EF.jpeg
    8F38E17B-A0EE-4402-BDA0-A8D5844C32EF.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 45
Don't pass around Josstice League. Affleck was in full alcoholic mode. Affleck in BvS was the best. JL cowl sucks and the JL armor was so thick and ridiculous.
BvS has replaced BB for your Batman tank representation on your shelf.

TB has replaced TDK for your Batman mobility representation on your shelf.

89 is grandfathered in due to nostalgic reasons lol

New 52 Justice league Suit is dark grey segmented armor, just like TDK suit. If you can’t tell TDK suit is not black then yeah there’s not much to talk about.

All grey, all black, and actual. It’s crazy to me how TDK haters can never just share an opinion they have to be factually wrong too.
I’m not factually wrong. And I’m in no way a TDK hater. I love the movies, but I can admit that the suit is not comic accurate where you can’t. But in your eyes I guess that makes me a hater :lol I never said the TDK suit was all black but it’s in no way close to the grey used in the comics, Justice League or otherwise. Post all the picture you want but I own the entire New52 run of the the Trinity, pretty much all the big story lines in JL run, and I’ve seen the entire suit in person too, so I don’t need to look up pics on the internet to “see” anything. You’re the one the one who can’t admit they’re wrong just b/c you want to believe so badly that your favorite Batman that you have an emotional attachment to has a comic accurate suit. That’s fine, believe it all you want. There’s nothing wrong with it not being comic accurate. Doesn’t make the movies bad. Again, I love the movies. However, you’re still confusing panel lines on the suit for “segmented armor” to try to sound right and prove your point. Sorry, not going to work. Again, we’ve shared our opinions and disagree and that’s fine. As you said, there’s not much else to talk about, so leave it be as I tried to at the end of my previous post.

finally ordered the deluxe version, at first I was set to order the batsignal but after collecting for years I learn to not try to buy everything or space will quickly become an issue.

though the bat signal looks nice, the bike is not essential but I suspect we will see more of it on the next movie. my only hope is HT will release this earlier than expected😀

Batfleck will be remembered with the likes of Clooney and Kilmer with time. Just not in good movies and no depth to the portrayal or writing.

Keaton, Bale, and hopefully Pattinson will continue to be iconic. I mean one of the major themes in the reviews for The Batman is that most say it doesn’t live up to TDK but is solid and different enough. I agree with that and am excited to see more in this new universe.

Oh man so cool, I love how he looks as surprised he’s Batman as I am.
Sounds like someone clutches their Baleman figure at night. OT_Customs will defend Baleman until the end. :lol

BvS just exudes badass. When you see him in BvS, you think he actually might kill you. Oh wait, he did kill some.

7de53490cb51b6126d046f7d93492286.gif
dbl2ok7-d741eef2-ae1f-4921-85a0-3b3360b06d04.gif

batman-batman-v-superman.gif

BB is all rubbery and not very practical.
166685.gif

TDK/TDKR was much better for fighting, but still only the gold belt pops. Watch out for those elbows!!!!

main-qimg-4e31a6b5bd81fb027a0e9137b92ac2f9

Battinson is full tactical and I like it:

the-batman-batman.gif

Look at the versatility this suit give him to really show off his speed:
the-batman.gif

Batfleck will be remembered with the likes of Clooney and Kilmer with time. Just not in good movies and no depth to the portrayal or writing.

Keaton, Bale, and hopefully Pattinson will continue to be iconic. I mean one of the major themes in the reviews for The Batman is that most say it doesn’t live up to TDK but is solid and different enough. I agree with that and am excited to see more in this new universe.
Apparently you must have missed all of those gravel voice meme videos of Bale. He has gotten trashed hard over time. Give more credit to Nolan on making a great film over Bale's Batman performance.

Batfleck never had a solo movie, but Batfleck's Bruce Wayne destroys all other Bruce performances.

batfleck4.0.gif

All Batman's have something positive and negative with their portrayals, but aesthetics alone, BvS Affleck takes the cake. He looks exactly like the Bruce in BTAS.

Agree with everything but the annoying TDK comparisons. It doesn't really have to live up to it as they could not be more different IMO. Sure, the reviews and how much money it made will always be brought up, but do people remember that TDK was actually a sequel?

Nobody really cared for BB, and the hype for TDK skyrocketed when Ledger died. Sorry, but that is just a fact. Is TDK a bad movie? Hell no, it is everything a Batman fan could ever want. And it also happens to be a very different movie as compared to The Batman.

Keaton, Bale, and Pattinson are the best to ever represent Batman on the silver screen.

Adam West is more of a parody/sitcom batman that was never meant to be taken seriously.

The rest are a god damn ******* joke and will always be remembered as such.

But mUh wArEhOuSe sCeNe! yeah, 3 minutes of an otherwise insufferable abomination. No thanks.

Agree with everything but the annoying TDK comparisons. It doesn't really have to live up to it as they could not be more different IMO. Sure, the reviews and how much money it made will always be brought up, but do people remember that TDK was actually a sequel?

Nobody really cared for BB, and the hype for TDK skyrocketed when Ledger died. Sorry, but that is just a fact. Is TDK a bad movie? Hell no, it is everything a Batman fan could ever want. And it also happens to be a very different movie as compared to The Batman.

Keaton, Bale, and Pattinson are the best to ever represent Batman on the silver screen.

Adam West is more of a parody/sitcom batman that was never meant to be taken seriously.

The rest are a god damn ******* joke and will always be remembered as such.
I don’t personally see a need to make comparisons to TDK either. I just find it laughable when there’s clowns pretending TDK is going to be forgotten because they love Batfleck’s fake muscle suit and robot voice when at the same time everyone is saying “best Batman movie since TDK”. The TDK is still clearly relevant.

I don’t personally see a need to make comparisons to TDK either. I just find it laughable when there’s clowns pretending TDK is going to be forgotten because they love Batfleck’s fake muscle suit and robot voice when at the same time everyone is saying “best Batman movie since TDK”. The TDK is still clearly relevant.

Who in their right mind compares Bale's amazing Batman Trilogy (actual solo Batman movies that were actually made) to Affleck's?

That is simply insane.

I don’t disagree but I also don’t dislike Batfleck he had some great bad ass moments he was a tank just not enough of those great moments like Bale had.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind compares Bale's amazing Batman Trilogy (actual solo Batman movies that were actually made) to Affleck's?

That is simply insane.
Eeeeeh... amazing trilogy, not. It was only TDK that was outstanding. BB is good. TDKR was a letdown. Fight choreography for the whole trilogy sucks. That scene where Bale was looking for Bane amongst the fighting and smoke looked like two long lost lovers finding each other.

Affleck warehouse scene was well done until he directed somebody's gun to shoot everybody down. Not very Batman but then again, I feel Snyder didn't have a full grasp of who the characters really are but at least he got the fight scenes right... for the most part. MoS as a reference, it's the first time I've seen a correct interpretation of what an actual fight is between superpowered beings in Superman's caliber, the speed, the power of the punches, the possible aftermath in can create.

Some of you call the Snyder fans haters but you're haters as well. Just on the opposite end.

I'll put Bale's TDKR just above Pattinson's batsuit but they're below the list.

Not sure why people have to love a Batman in a better movie than a much more impressive one in a worse movie. TDK takes the cake cause frankly Ledger gave the performance of a lifetime. Bale's voice at then end with Joker proved why it was best the next Batman came with a voice modulator. :lol

That is simply insane.
Amazing two movies. Third one wasn't good.

Not sure why people have to love a Batman in a better movie than a much more impressive one in a worse movie. TDK takes the cake cause frankly Ledger gave the performance of a lifetime. Bale's voice at then end with Joker proved why it was best the next Batman came with a voice modulator. :lol

Amazing two movies. Third one wasn't good.
I guess this is implying that Batfleck is “more impressive” in a worse movie. I didn’t find a single thing that idiot did impressive. He’s best known for a complex attempted murder plot because he was afraid of Superman. He murders multiple people while trying to steal a murder weapon. He’s a worse criminal than the one that killed his parents. The only person he ever directly saves he saves for selfish reasons, “Martha”. He has one decent action scene and even in it he is unnecessarily involved in a few people’s deaths. I personally think the action style of the warehouse scene is corny and over the top with people missing Batman from 20 feet away with a rifle, heads getting squished by crates, point blank shots to the head, etc. Something like that in TDK would have felt very out of place.

I’d take the Pruitt Building scene in TDK over anything in a Snyder film. A scene where Batman actually saves people, doesn’t kill anyone, AND outsmarts and saves the bad guy. His last lines to Joker are iconic and there’s nothing wrong with his voice there. Bale’s Batman used a voice modulator too he just didn’t sound like a disinterested whispery robot Kermit the frog.

Rises is still more popular than The Batman lmao. Aside from some vocal haters Rises was nearly universally praised and is ranked higher than any film with Batman in it since.

Back