Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think every Batman portrayal has been good, except Clooney’s.

Just like every Catwoman has been good, except Halle’s.

Word on the street is Apparently Queen studios is doing a 1/6th figure also.
yup it's about to get real in the 1/6 world. There's going to be even more "mine is better than yours" no doubt. JND TDK Joker vs Prime1/Blitzway vs Queen studios for example. Before all we had was Hot Toys for most people or the full on customs like what Owen and other's have done for a select few. Going to be really interesting around here when figures start being revealed.

Last edited:
yup it's about to get real in the 1/6 world. There's going to be even more "mine is better than yours" no doubt. JND TDK Joker vs Blitzway vs Queen studios for example. Before all we had was Hot Toys for most people or the full on customs like what Owen and other's have done for a select few. Going to be really interesting around here when figures start being revealed.
Indeed it is. I remember the Enterbay VS Hot Toys days on the 1/4 Ledger Joker.

Indeed it is. I remember the Enterbay VS Hot Toys days on the 1/4 Ledger Joker.
yup exactly like that! Or Medicom TDK vs HT TDK from way back when :lol too bad any popcorn gifs are apparently banned on the site now. There's going to be a lot of fun reading the back and forth comparisons that are bound to happen eventually.

yup it's about to get real in the 1/6 world. There's going to be even more "mine is better than yours" no doubt. JND TDK Joker vs Blitzway vs Queen studios for example. Before all we had was Hot Toys for most people or the full on customs like what Owen and other's have done for a select few. Going to be really interesting around here when figures start being revealed.
Yeah I'm excited to see what they do but the prices are going to hurt. Lol not that the price tag on HT The Batman is any different. I'll still get HT version it's amazing obviously, but I would love to get QS version and they will probably give us something just as good. That's the only time I'm getting the same version of a character twice. Lol

Eeeeeh... amazing trilogy, not. It was only TDK that was outstanding. BB is good. TDKR was a letdown. Fight choreography for the whole trilogy sucks. That scene where Bale was looking for Bane amongst the fighting and smoke looked like two long lost lovers finding each other.

Affleck warehouse scene was well done until he directed somebody's gun to shoot everybody down. Not very Batman but then again, I feel Snyder didn't have a full grasp of who the characters really are but at least he got the fight scenes right... for the most part. MoS as a reference, it's the first time I've seen a correct interpretation of what an actual fight is between superpowered beings in Superman's caliber, the speed, the power of the punches, the possible aftermath in can create.

Some of you call the Snyder fans haters but you're haters as well. Just on the opposite end.

I'll put Bale's TDKR just above Pattinson's batsuit but they're below the list.

Snyder is often accused of not understanding the character but it was Nolan who had him sit in an attic for 8 years then retire at the first opportunity. Batman would never abandon his city like that.

Affleck is my favourite Batman for now, at least until I see The Batman. Its just a shame he never got his own movie.

I wonder how long it will be until HT announces another figure from the movie, or a 3rd party company does.
Who knows but I'm definitely excited to see what QS does. I'll buy both figures regardless.

Word on the street is Apparently Queen studios is doing a 1/6th figure also.
I did see this floating around but there is talk that it's fake. I want it to be real and hope we get other versions of Bruce.
FB_IMG_1646685430317.jpg

I have a feeling QS will do HT level prices. I except JND to be pricier though.

Yeah I'm excited to see what they do but the prices are going to hurt. Lol not that the price tag on HT The Batman is any different. I'll still get HT version it's amazing obviously, but I would love to get QS version and they will probably give us something just as good. That's the only time I'm getting the same version of a character twice. Lol
For sure! But it will be like anything else I image. The prices will hurt and some folks will be priced out while others will just adjust slowly and painfully adjust just like we do as Hot Toys have regularly increased their prices quite rapidly I might add.

I did see this floating around but there is talk that it's fake. I want it to be real and hope we get other versions of Bruce.
View attachment 565770
We'll have to wait, and see I would imagine if they can do DK Joker even though HT has the rights, and they are doing LOTR also even though Asmus still has the rights also. They definitely can do The Batman in 1/6th, I think WB is ok with many companies make their own product as long as it's more money for them. Lol

Snyder is often accused of not understanding the character but it was Nolan who had him sit in an attic for 8 years then retire at the first opportunity. Batman would never abandon his city like that.

Affleck is my favourite Batman for now, at least until I see The Batman. Its just a shame he never got his own movie.

That is true on the Nolan statement but that can be said with Bruce from TNA through Batman Beyond as well. The point is he became Batman again and this was borrowing from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. So it's not out of character for him to disappear for 8 years. What's out of character though is him wanting to quit because he believed Harvey was the answer and he can have a life with Rachel or that ending in TDKR. At least with TDKR, I can see it more with Nolan closing the story completely.

I guess this is implying that Batfleck is “more impressive” in a worse movie. I didn’t find a single thing that idiot did impressive. He’s best known for a complex attempted murder plot because he was afraid of Superman. He murders multiple people while trying to steal a murder weapon. He’s a worse criminal than the one that killed his parents. The only person he ever directly saves he saves for selfish reasons, “Martha”. He has one decent action scene and even in it he is unnecessarily involved in a few people’s deaths. I personally think the action style of the warehouse scene is corny and over the top with people missing Batman from 20 feet away with a rifle, heads getting squished by crates, point blank shots to the head, etc. Something like that in TDK would have felt very out of place.
Sounds like an axe to grind. Affleck won a lot of people over the years. Eisenberg Luthor killed BvS for most people.
His last lines to Joker are iconic and there’s nothing wrong with his voice there.
If you like someone talking with gravel in their mouth then it's awesome.
Rises is still more popular than The Batman lmao. Aside from some vocal haters Rises was nearly universally praised and is ranked higher than any film with Batman in it since.
You honestly cannot believe that. Look at the positivity in The Batman thread and just overall on the internet. The Batmobile sequence alone just dunked on Rises lol.

John Blake? I'm not Robin, but I am Robin, just not now, then I am the new Batman, wut? Tali al Ghul? Bane's voice is joked even more than Bale's gravel. All terrible takes on those characters. The premise of him building a clean fusion reactor but then not using it cause it could be used as a nuclear weapon? Then he could have just flooded it to destroy it? Then he just ignored his bank accounts? What a way to undermine how intelligent your leading character is.

I love Rises, but it is most definitely heavily criticised, especially on reflection over the years from fans.

Always a good chuckle that people think a “hero” not going out to beat up low level street criminals because he has nothing to do is a worse offense than straight up murdering people because you’re afraid.

I guess I tend to forget that for some people it’s just an excuse for the violence rather than being about anything heroic.

Back