Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we expecting anybody else from the film? I think maybe Riddler and Catwoman have a chance, possibly also a Bruce Wayne (drifter) - not sure if they will do Penguin since he would require a more unique base body and his role in the film is supposed to be small.
I’m in for catwoman and Batman. Maybe riddler if I like him .

Did they though? 3 Bats, 1 Supes?

No 1/4 scale which would have been amazing. HT are terrified of taking risks now.

They get licences and call them collections, yet we're lucky to get one character from it.

The only sure thing now is Spidey. Not even Star Wars characters are a guarantee anymore.
my apologies i meant “dceu” not “bvs”

Did they though? 3 Bats, 1 Supes?
4 Bats - BD Armored Version and don't forget a Wonder Woman.
No 1/4 scale which would have been amazing. HT are terrified of taking risks now.
1/4th isn't their forte. Not sure why a Batfleck BvS regular or armored figure wasn't made. BvS got a ton of bad press though so I can see why they were hesitant. But still, 6 figures from the movie is good. I believe 7 figures made from JL.
They get licences and call them collections, yet we're lucky to get one character from it.

The only sure thing now is Spidey. Not even Star Wars characters are a guarantee anymore.
Have you seen how many Mando figures were made? Easily the most populated figure line from one property. All depends on how cool the figure looks and acts in the movie. Very subjective, but you can probably take a good guess at who gets made from a movie or show.

DC certainly seems in the dog house with HT at the moment, but Batman is Batman.

You never know with Hot Toys. Batman is a given. Everything else is up in the air as far as I’m concerned.

I would like to think Catwoman and Riddler will get made, but really who knows. I agree that if anyone is for sure skipped over it probably will be Penguin.

Batman lines all sell well for HT and this movie will be a hit.
They’ll make Bats, Catwoman easily. I imagine Riddler and Penguin would be an easy go ahead too.

If the movie makes a ton of money and has a good RT score we'll get a few figures including Riddler and Catwoman I imagine.

If it's received like the DCEU movies we'll likely just get Batman and nothing else.

If the movie makes a ton of money and has a good RT score we'll get a few figures including Riddler and Catwoman I imagine.

If it's received like the DCEU movies we'll likely just get Batman and nothing else.
Yup so fingers crossed. It already sold out most of its tickets . Word of mouth is good. Now we wait .

Not a massive Batman fan, but the figure / bike combo will look killer on display. Gives me vibes of the small diecast Batman and Batcycle I used to have as a kid.

Not a massive Batman fan, but the figure / bike combo will look killer on display. Gives me vibes of the small diecast Batman and Batcycle I used to have as a kid.
I like this better than the Batpod. I like a more traditional bike compared to some weird engineering vehicle.

Completely agree. This bike looks almost like a custom rat bike and that’s the appeal for me. I never had any desire to own the Batpod as IMO it didn’t really resemble a bike.

Really curious if they'll reveal another suit at the film's climax or if we have to wait for a sequel.
According to test screenings, this whole film stays very much as year 2, so neither Bats or Catwoman have “other outfits”.

According to test screenings, this whole film stays very much as year 2, so neither Bats or Catwoman have “other outfits”.
From a film-making point of view I like it, as an action figure aficionado I'm a little disappointed but I do much prefer the lack of immediate cash-grab.

Not a big fan of the suit as it reminds me of TDK Batman pretenders but it is in line with what a Y1 suit might look like. I, for one, am a fan of the cowl as it is a nice homage to 66's Batman and I am a huge fan. Still wish they would have released more in the '66 Batman line so I'm hoping for at lease Catwoman in this one.

So any idea when this is going up for preorder?

Not a big fan of the suit as it reminds me of TDK Batman pretenders but it is in line with what a Y1 suit might look like. I, for one, am a fan of the cowl as it is a nice homage to 66's Batman and I am a huge fan. Still wish they would have released more in the '66 Batman line so I'm hoping for at lease Catwoman in this one.

So any idea when this is going up for preorder?
I also like the cowl, it's the tactical stuff that I take issue with but let's see how it plays out on screen.

I also like the cowl, it's the tactical stuff that I take issue with but let's see how it plays out on screen.
I'm the exact opposite. That cowl kills it for me. Can't help but see Dylan Baker's "vampire" mask from Trick r Treat...
dylan baker.JPG

Back