Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your photos hurt me the most. But it hurts so good.

Don't sell yourself short, your Wolverine images made my wait for him harder, if I'd been into Blade you certainly wouldn't have helped there, and if I recall, I had to envy your DX Joker shots before I got mine.

Yeah I suppose the days of getting a normal 3 month turnaround are over. I remember recieving my M65 Rambo in just under 3 months from preorder date. The good ol' days :(

Was it really that fast, I don't remember his shipping. I'm used to 6-8 months with Sideshow figures, which was my start in 1/6, so these HT figures coming out like they do in 4-5 months as some have is just mind blowing. The T-800 is stunning for a figure shipped that fast, Marcus Wright was about 4 months and a great figure.

Was it really that fast, I don't remember his shipping. I'm used to 6-8 months with Sideshow figures, which was my start in 1/6, so these HT figures coming out like they do in 4-5 months as some have is just mind blowing. The T-800 is stunning for a figure shipped that fast, Marcus Wright was about 4 months and a great figure.

I swear if I remember correctly it was about 3 months. Even Rocky III was that fast. Obviously I don't mind the wait on Arnie because its almost perfect but i've noticed the change in length. Over the past 2 years anyway.

Well Rocky wouldn't surprise me, from the neck down already existed pretty much, different cloth goods, alternate paint on the shoes, the new head and done.

I guess it's what you experience, like I said, I got used to waiting seemingly forever with Sideshow stuff so the recent HT turnarounds seem crazy fast to me.

Don't sell yourself short, your Wolverine images made my wait for him harder, if I'd been into Blade you certainly wouldn't have helped there, and if I recall, I had to envy your DX Joker shots before I got mine.

:duff

In regards to shipping schedules and turnarounds, it's been sporadic. Some figures feel like they're taking forever while others, like Aldo Raine, seem like they're out of the gate like a prize horse.

edit: oh wait, Aldo isn't out yet at Sideshow. Toys2 has him I think.

Last edited:
Well Rocky wouldn't surprise me, from the neck down already existed pretty much, different cloth goods, alternate paint on the shoes, the new head and done.

I guess it's what you experience, like I said, I got used to waiting seemingly forever with Sideshow stuff so the recent HT turnarounds seem crazy fast to me.

I expect you to stop talking about a fig that's not coming any time soon and get your butt in the fitness thread :impatient:

Cancelled this one to make way for the Iron man MkIV, I think my Terminator setup will look better without it anyway, I'd struggle for a spot without getting cluttered

Not movie accurate but I think Sarah and T-800 both with sunglasses on back to back might look quite awesome

The completist in me wants this one but I can't afford it. This coupled with the T-800 and T-1000 would look stunning in a collection.

Back