Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it definitely the same cowl sculpt? Can't really see on my phone. So disappointed if it is. Releasing a sculpt they know to be innacurate is ridiculous but they did it with the Begins figure so I shouldn't be surprised.

I would've really liked that stand with the 1/4 BB figure. There were only 3 Nolan batman movies, but HT seems to get them confused when it comes to sculpts and accessories.

251425183_10158312607542344_8046760052641798377_n.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Oohhh coollll!!! That new base is a big step up from the previous one. Been looking for better bases for my 1/4 Batmans, and this new one looks killer! Looks reminiscent of Batman Begins. Agreed, it looks like the same overall figure, but for me I still really like it. I wonder what the new accessory is going to be.

This is the 2nd 1/4 for that version of the Bale suit. I'd love to ask Howard whether or not HT is responding to demand or if they're just outta touch at this point.
Could be or it could be WB.
Hot Toys: "Here's a prototype of Bloodsport for your approval."
WB: "Are those... guns?"
Hot Toys: "Yes..."
WB: "Nope. Denied."

Hot Toys finally does Ra's and his head is stuck in a base.

For that to happen must mean they got Liam's rights though right? Surely they can make a sixth scale figure at some point.

Considering that they keep returning to the Nolan trilogy all these years later - and considering the other characters they did make like Alfred, Gordon and John Blake - the continued lack of Ra's and a Cillian Murphy sculpt for Scarecrow is a major wtf from Hot Toys.

Yeah it does seem baffling. It was inferred previously they didn't make a Ra's because they couldn't get Neeson's likeness rights. But then they were able to make a Qui Gon, so I'm quite perplexed myself.

I would've really liked that stand with the 1/4 BB figure. [...]

Yeah the new base would go fantastic with the Begins figure!!

It's just funny to me that they get the DC license renewed after Fandome, and instead of getting figures they've been previewing for years out ('66 Joker, Returns Catwoman and Penguin, CW Flash, etc.) or from something new (Gunn's SS, Titans, etc.) we get another re-release. I'm grateful the Bat Pod is making a comeback because I missed that, and I know a lot of people are going to be happy, just wishing we'd get something new from them that isn't Iron Man or another Clone/Storm Trooper.

Do they really need to retool it if people will buy it anyways? That's all HT has to think about these days.

> Collectors have been asking for years for a Ra's Al Ghul Liam figure
> Hot Toys instead does 2 Jim Gordons and a John Blake figure
> 2021 and we get a Ra's Liam sculpt but it's attached to a 1/4 Batman Base by his feet. :lol

Unreal.

> Collectors have been asking for years for a Ra's Al Ghul Liam figure
> Hot Toys instead does 2 Jim Gordons and a John Blake figure
> 2021 and we get a Ra's Liam sculpt but it's attached to a 1/4 Batman Base by his feet. :lol

Unreal.
lol my thoughts exactly. why the hell is there a sculpt of ra's al ghul's face in a pillar like that?

It could be kind of cool if the other side has Bane and the back is Joker I guess.

But that would mean HT acknowledges Ra's is a central villain and they never made a single ****ing figure.

It could be kind of cool if the other side has Bane and the back is Joker I guess.

But that would mean HT acknowledges Ra's is a central villain and they never made a single ****ing figure.
Bane actually IS on the right side of the base, if you go to hot toy's facebook page, scroll down until you see the teaser pic........:)

Yeah it does seem baffling. It was inferred previously they didn't make a Ra's because they couldn't get Neeson's likeness rights. But then they were able to make a Qui Gon, so I'm quite perplexed myself.

Yeah the new base would go fantastic with the Begins figure!!
It shouldn’t be baffling when the people who are “inferring” things like…”the reason that they don’t make a Ra’s figure is because they can’t get the rights to Neeson’s likeness…” are just other collectors on these threads making stuff up with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, because they don’t work for Hot Toys.
The part that’s perplexing is why people actually believe other people when they say things like that.

Pulled this from Facebook:
Hot Toys Post from today in WeChat (Chinese Messenger, similar to Whatsapp).
At least pre-orders in China will start on November 11th.
Translation of the texts using Google:
Hot Toys is about to announce the "Batman Trilogy" god-level work

Hot Toys is about to announce the "Batman Trilogy" god-level work ─ QS series of Batman 1:4 scale collection dolls, and a special version will be pre-ordered on Tmall Double 11, November 11, 2021 at 0:00. For details, please follow the announcement of Hot Toys Tmall flagship store.

Pulled this from Facebook:
Hot Toys Post from today in WeChat (Chinese Messenger, similar to Whatsapp).
At least pre-orders in China will start on November 11th.
Translation of the texts using Google:
Hot Toys is about to announce the "Batman Trilogy" god-level work

Hot Toys is about to announce the "Batman Trilogy" god-level work ─ QS series of Batman 1:4 scale collection dolls, and a special version will be pre-ordered on Tmall Double 11, November 11, 2021 at 0:00. For details, please follow the announcement of Hot Toys Tmall flagship store.
So this implies there are more Nolan verse 1/4 scale figures coming after this one?

Random Thena BAF parts.

:lol

It shouldn’t be baffling when the people who are “inferring” things like…”the reason that they don’t make a Ra’s figure is because they can’t get the rights to Neeson’s likeness…” are just other collectors on these threads making stuff up with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, because they don’t work for Hot Toys.
The part that’s perplexing is why people actually believe other people when they say things like that.
Oh I actually heard that from Budget Stark in one of his videos, though I take any info with precaution.

The GOD-LEVEL work begins!!

- 1/4 Scale Batman (Dark Knight Rises) REISSUE
- 1/4 Scale Joker (Dark Knight) REISSUE
- 1/4 Scale Batman (Batman Begins) REISSUE

Hot Toys:
That's All, Thanks.

What... you were expecting more? Why??

Back