Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s the best looking qs001 Iv seen!
U changed it from looking like a toy to a screenshot.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9beebde736340139444a4feff9fa2aee.jpg

d5a08730ab7e81c1c6da2f0b968316de.jpg

68728ab6a610063455dcbff6144b5979.jpg

I think the right cape brings it all into proportion perfectly.

Bet that it's gonna be the following:
- Same overall figure as QS001
- New building eagle base
- Same Bale sculpt but "Newly Repainted"
- Same or less accessories. They may or may not take out stuff like the Joker mask and Bane mask

Higher priced than before. Everyone cheers and eats it up.

Looks like the same base fig. They didn't even update the gauntlet/glove section to match TDKR.

Personally I wish they'd make the cowl/neck area a single sculpt. I don't care for the articulation there because the side profile there is a very noticeable gap under the chin.

Last edited:
The original is still pretty amazing but I hope there are a few upgrades. The neck and cowl are just to long and narrow. Even if they only redesign that part I'd be happy. Would prefer a proper ball joint connection instead of the weak magnet to.

Make him slightly taller, the original is definitely under scaled.

New base that allows him to stand straight and a better cape, ideally wired. Other than that I'm not sure what they could improve.

Forgot to add Batfleck or Keaton in 1/4 scale would have made more sense right now and why has there never been a 1/4 scale Superman?

The original is still pretty amazing but I hope there are a few upgrades. The neck and cowl are just to long and narrow. Even if they only redesign that part I'd be happy. Would prefer a proper ball joint connection instead of the weak magnet to.

Make him slightly taller, the original is definitely under scaled.

New base that allows him to stand straight and a better cape, ideally wired. Other than that I'm not sure what they could improve.
I’m in complete agreement with you about the figure. I really dislike the headsculpt, it only looks good at certain angles also the body proportions are wrong too.
If they are actually taking a proper shot at making this an improved figure I’m all in, but knowing hot toys…..

I’m in complete agreement with you about the figure. I really dislike the headsculpt, it only looks good at certain angles also the body proportions are wrong too.
If they are actually taking a proper shot at making this an improved figure I’m all in, but knowing hot toys…..
Very much my feelings to. I'm all for revisiting older figures with improvements. Reissuing eight year old figures with the same flaws the original had is baffling but they did exactly that with the latest Begins Batman.

Hope at the very least they fix the cowl. Then I'd buy it and display the old one with the Bale sculpt.

Back