Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been staying away from this thread to keep the fiending down.....but I NEED IT!

Any suggestions for an alternative outfit for the Joker? I'd like to milk this BR Joker and get 2 figures out of it but most of the suits/clothes I've seen in 1/6 scale look kinda wonky and/or are not really Joker-esqe. I'm trying to avoid buying the v.1 joker JUST for the clothes. Are there any Joker like outfits out there that'll fit?

The sculpt where he has the hair bend back for the mask, it makes him look like a pimp and I suggest making a pimp outfit and using a feather hat.

The sculpt where he has the hair bend back for the mask, it makes him look like a pimp and I suggest making a pimp outfit and using a feather hat.

:confused:

Anyways if you want to make another Joker out of the extra head the only thing I can suggest besides buying another v1 for the clothes is a nurse Joker.

I wouldn´t dare to even think that a cop Joker could be near as cool as a nurse one, but with the real headsculpt and paint it would looks just as demonic as this:

Looks nothing like Heath Ledger but like the Joker.

I'd love a cop Joker. Could be very menacing, if HT did the sculpt right

2829006489_fe6db78ed2.jpg

I'll also take a Fear Toxin Bats. ;)

I'd love a cop Joker. Could be very menacing, if HT did the sculpt right

2829006489_fe6db78ed2.jpg

I'll also take a Fear Toxin Bats. ;)

That just goes to show how much the Joker makeup hides Heath's likeness, he looks just like himself, even with the scars, sans the makeup, but throw on the white and black and he's like transformed.

as cool as another joker would be it'll be nice to see other characters first.. i.e gordon in trenchcoat or dent..

as cool as another joker would be it'll be nice to see other characters first.. i.e gordon in trenchcoat or dent..

Agreed, but unfortunately, the trend with Hot Toys seems to be to only make what'll likely sell very well. Not sure how big a market there is for Gordon, I'd like him, but HT tends to stick with money makers. Joker variants, Bruce Wayne and Two-Face are likely the only other figures we'll see. I'd love to see other, but taking an overview of how HT does things, that's my prediction.

That just goes to show how much the Joker makeup hides Heath's likeness, he looks just like himself, even with the scars, sans the makeup, but throw on the white and black and he's like transformed.

I’m sure I saw a Ledger close-up Joker photo without the paint just the scars, but I can’t find it. Someone have it?

It’s been perfect to show Ledger as the Joker without his make-up. I would have bought it instantly if Yulli had done the head sculpt. :joy

:D

I’m sure I saw a Ledger close-up Joker photo without the paint just the scars, but I can’t find it. Someone have it?

It’s been perfect to show Ledger as the Joker without his make-up. I would have bought it instantly if Yulli had done the head sculpt. :joy

:D

That photo is an early makeup test though and doesn't feature the final, full prosthetics.

Back