Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the detonator for the explosives! Probably will have to make it light up too :p

And didn't he give Two-Face another pistol in that scene? A silver six-shooter revolver.

So its:

- wig
- hat
- mask
- folder/chart
- 2 pistols
- detonator

I wonder if they would do some new sculpted hands with longer fingernails also? Either way I am sure they would dirty up the hands and put some white coloring on them.

just pre-ordered this figure. And it really does look amazing. best joker sculpt ever!
Im gettin mine in December so its a very very very long wait.
But ive been waiting sooooo long for the Iron Man LS bust so i think i last

I ordered one also but I think I'll just use the new Heath Sculpt on my V1 Joker and sell off the Bank Robber Version at a cheaper price to someone, since the extra noggin will be mine. Trying to cut down on multiples of the same character. The figure collection has outgrown my house,.....time to buy a new one.

So will you be selling the whole bank robber figure with the bank robber head and be keeping the better head?

I think I will pass on this figure and just try to pick up the head and shoes (cos I like the shoes) on ebay. unless of course the head sculpt is like £40 in which case it's worth just getting the full figure..

.... dammit who am I trying to kid, i expect I'll cave in and get him! :banghead

I think I will pass on this figure and just try to pick up the head and shoes (cos I like the shoes) on ebay. unless of course the head sculpt is like £40 in which case it's worth just getting the full figure..

.... dammit who am I trying to kid, i expect I'll cave in and get him! :banghead

Even the v1 headsculpt was giong for about £30 early on.

So will you be selling the whole bank robber figure with the bank robber head and be keeping the better head?

Yep, that's pretty much the plan, I won't be able to display both figures. I just don't have the room. So I'm sure I'll be selling the whole bank robber figure with the tied back hair bank robber head and it's accessories. And while I like the V1 the likeness just isn't where I like my movie based figures to be. So I'm caving to the Gods at Hot Toys and buying another figure just for the extra head, just like the second Jack Sparrow.

Even the v1 headsculpt was going for about £30 early on.

Yeah, and I'm expecting the V2 heads to he expensive enough the to merit buying the whole figure instead of my usual angle of purchasing separately.

Well thats the plan anyway. Lord I hope I can afford him in the end...*wibble* :rolleyes:

Back