Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Or I subconsciously love it but due to society pressure joined the hatewagon, but also at the same time hate it when people talk **** bout it that I locked it. :panic: :lol

i forgot that i posted about bank robber's belt here lol. Anyway, i figured out he's not wearing one (hot toy's bank robber v2, that i also purchased) for me, the new bank robber's long sleeves polo should have been grey and not white. i don't know why they did not change that.

Could anyone tell me what body the v1 (MMS79) uses? And if there is a modern equivalent I can use as a replacement?

I have just noticed my one has snapped at the knee joint. Since I have never moved him, I'm guessing it was sent to me that way! Ggrrr.

Also, is there a list of all Hot Toys and what bodies they have in general?

Does anyone have a picture of their 1.0 in that first shot that we see the Joker on the street, holding the mask in one hand, back facing the camera?

d1f30bdde925055b071112079f5a6aa6.jpg

I just ordered the bootleg eBay kit and it's awesome!

I had to tailor the shirt and do some other small mods, but it's a great figure costing me $100 for everything you see here :)

8fwA7zT.jpg

I assume you already know this, but the scale looks WAY off.

The stripe on the shoe should be at least a millimeter wider.

Dude, that was NOT what I was looking at being the wrong scale. How can you miss the obvious thing?

. . . The jacket buttons are 10% too big! Sheesh.

Dude, that was NOT what I was looking at being the wrong scale. How can you miss the obvious thing?

. . . The jacket buttons are 10% too big! Sheesh.

If you're going to nitpick things like that, you're ruining the fun of this hobby. The stripe is one thing, but it's otherwise perfect.

If you're going to nitpick things like that, you're ruining the fun of this hobby. The stripe is one thing, but it's otherwise perfect.

Yeah, sorry, guess you're right - I shouldn't be so picky. It is 1/6 scale after all. Well, MOST of it is 1/6 scale :rip

Back