Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to do a little cross-posting between the Armorer thread and here now that I have a Stormtrooper for Armorer to wallop on.
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg
DSC_0128.jpg

You have awesome posing skills Spanbauer! That’s one thing I need to work on now that I got into these 12” figures. My poses look really “ stiff”, yours look very natural and fluid. Great pics, I love ‘em!!!!

You have awesome posing skills Spanbauer! That’s one thing I need to work on now that I got into these 12” figures. My poses look really “ stiff”, yours look very natural and fluid. Great pics, I love ‘em!!!!
Thank you! Getting poses I'm happy with definitely takes longer than the actual photos!
Very good posing! For pictures with multiples you are taking several photos and stacking them?
Thanks! And yep, that's exactly what I'm doing: set the camera on a tripod, set up the Armorer, set up the lights, then snap shots of the trooper in various poses and positions. Combine them together in Photoshop.

Fresh round of photos from today.

It is nice how easy these guys are to re-pose. Might be my only figure too where the pegs stay in the arm when swapping the hands like they're supposed to instead of getting stuck in the hands. Also wasn't until last night that I realized the strap on the rifle is actually adjustable so I was able to hang it on his shoulder without it hanging way down by his side.

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0364B.jpg

Fresh round of photos from today.

It is nice how easy these guys are to re-pose. Might be my only figure too where the pegs stay in the arm when swapping the hands like they're supposed to instead of getting stuck in the hands. Also wasn't until last night that I realized the strap on the rifle is actually adjustable so I was able to hang it on his shoulder without it hanging way down by his side.

View attachment 562161
View attachment 562156
View attachment 562157
View attachment 562158
View attachment 562159
Great pics yet again

I probably missed the news, but is this guy on a new body? He feels a lot more flexible than the Remnant to me. The magnetic grenade is pretty great, too.

Heads up this is already in stock and ready to ship at Sideshow. Seems they received all of their stock and filled all of their orders readily quickly.

Thanks for this, going to order next time I get one of those $20 coupons.

The long scratch across the front of the helmet is really off putting to me. Has anyone tried removing it with diluted alcohol or some other technique?
Agreed 100%. I wanted to pull the trigger on this but that very odd choice to scratch and color the front of his helmet like that is just so distracting especially since it isn't even screen accurate.

Back