Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great pics, endo1!

Same. These west-coast boys are so lucky to get them in a day or two; mine hasn't even moved from its origin yet because UPS decided it didn't need to get to me until Tuesday so what's the rush.
The system tracking has changed some recently and now I'm no longer sure if it is moving or not. It just says, "On the way" but shows Van Nuys as the location. Is it on it's way to Van Nuys? Or is it on it's way to me and has left Van Nuys? I'm hoping for the later, as it should be arriving on the 8th.

The system tracking has changed some recently and now I'm no longer sure if it is moving or not. It just says, "On the way" but shows Van Nuys as the location. Is it on it's way to Van Nuys? Or is it on it's way to me and has left Van Nuys? I'm hoping for the later, as it should be arriving on the 8th.
Same for mine. It doesn't take them five days to get it from CA to the midwest, but because the service paid for is only Ground - they stretch it out to make sure it takes five days.

Love DHL got it 3 days early then expected date
8E2B9DD6-DDF5-4E7B-B857-B7757430049C.jpeg

Should have “left Van Nuys” since they have a warehouse there. Everything use to only come from Thousand Oaks/Newbury Park now it’s mixed… some from Van Nuys :dunno

Thanks for the great pics, endo1!

Same. These west-coast boys are so lucky to get them in a day or two; mine hasn't even moved from its origin yet because UPS decided it didn't need to get to me until Tuesday so what's the rush.
Thanks Spanbauer!
I know ha, gotta love that! I've always felt a bit spoiled by the normally, one day shipping from them, Lol. Looking forward to seeing some cool pics when you do get it in. ☕😉👍

I didn't know that they had a second warehouse. Thanks for the info.
Was speaking with customer service a year or two ago questioning tracking and that’s what they said. I noticed the last couple figures (since I rarely order from SSC anymore) came from Van Nuys. The Rancor and a Fett helmet I got from them came from the main Thousand Oaks warehouse. Maybe they have allotted stock split up from the port.

Dig it
First trooper with an orange pauldron. Like the way it looks.
Brought out my clean R1 trooper. I like that HT used ratchet knee joints for this squad leader
Might buy a second to remove the pauldron and try to remove the line of weathering on the helmet to make it a touch different.

Attachments

• 2B575F25-4EF2-45BC-8EBE-234DE532A96E.jpeg
    2B575F25-4EF2-45BC-8EBE-234DE532A96E.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 102
  • B2AC8249-F739-4D8A-AD1F-E4850CC9781D.jpeg
    B2AC8249-F739-4D8A-AD1F-E4850CC9781D.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Mine is due to arrive tomorrow. The funny thing is that it was scheduled for Tuesday all along then this morning I received an email from UPS saying that it was delayed and would arrive on Wednesday, then this evening I received yet another email from UPS saying that it is due tomorrow. Let's see what finally happens...

Mine arrived just now. Ah, the new figure scent...

It is always strange at first, to see a "dirty" Storm Trooper but quickly grows on you. Still highly prefer the original helmet design but overall, this figure is a winner. Highly recommended if you plan on relatively inexpensive troop building.

Back