Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m “ditto” what Spanbauer said. Tax and shipping charged, should see them soon.

Your username gives me like a Windows error noise in my brain because I feel like it tries to register as both Star Wars and Sweetarts. :lol

Which I learned today is Sweetarts and not Sweet Tarts and I don't even know what to say about that.

Your username gives me like a Windows error noise in my brain because I feel like it tries to register as both Star Wars and Sweetarts. :lol

Which I learned today is Sweetarts and not Sweet Tarts and I don't even know what to say about that.
😁 Lol, I believe it's... STAR wars interlaced to make... SwTaArRs, and thus torturing the collective, analytical psyche.

The only way to break the paradoxical cycle is to look away and buy more Hot Toys SW figures.

Sorry, but I'm reminded of ST TNG specifically the I, Borg, S5: Ep.23. :borg

ps. TK's charged

Last edited:
Yes! Shipped... nice! Somebody over there likes us, Lol.

Incidentally, I have an extra Mando neck peg from SS. I look forward to trying it with the pauldron removed, to see if it is sized smaller and allows the helmet to sit lower.

Last edited:
Sweet. Just checked mine and it’s marked shipped. That makes 2 orders I’m expecting from SSC. This and the Mandalorian premium art print “a clan of two”

Got that art print coming in as well, going to try to get it framed if it comes in by Friday

Got that art print coming in as well, going to try to get it framed if it comes in by Friday
Oh yeah have to! While I’m at it I need to get a new one for my Mythos Ventress print. Recently painted my walls so all art came down. Had Ventress framed, sitting on a table leaned up against the wall. there was about 3 inch gap between the table and wall, table got bumped, Ventress fell back behind the table shattering the glass. Luckily the print is fine.

TK-14057 comes with a Rogue One specific pauldron, RO T-21 rifle, and the backpack.

The weathering is different, there’s no scar on helmet, and there’s some quality control improvements on the new figure like changes to the material that attaches the drop boxes to the belt.

If you want TK-14057, you want it mainly for the backpack and/or rifle. If those aren’t as important to you, it’s probably not worthwhile to get although it is a fantastic figure.
Thanks for your help. I'll probably pass as it's only really the backpack that I want, so the price is just too high.

Received mine today and don’t know how SSC or UPS can beat up a box so bad but ship perfect boxes to other retailers? Everything I get from TW (Timewalker) is immaculate. Although double boxed from them they still received their stock in that condition. Contents are perfectly fine which is all that matters, but one of the worst condition shippers I’ve received, especially in a 7 mile journey :lol

This last month has been a flood of releases. Congrats @D.R.37 and everyone else expecting this. Glad at least the contents survived! Guess that shipper did its job? Not sure how they can classify these things as cardboard. More like compressed tissue paper. 😬

Stormtrooper Squad Leader arrived double boxed, in perfect condition.

Swapping the extra Mando neck peg didn't work out. It was actually taller. But, I think it still looks fine without the pauldron, no real issues with it once you take the time to futz the armor, and adjust the shoulders and shoulder armor together.

As far as the helmet scratch, it's painted on and there is no bump after all.

Really easy to pose and the joints are nice and tight. Great range in the neck articulation. The pauldron is simple to remove and looks good either way. The weathering is subtle, and nicely done. Always cool to have extra blasters and accessories. Overall, happy to have this one in the collection. ☕😉👍

Quick pics...

STC-1.jpg

STC-2.jpg

STC-3.jpg

STC-13.jpg

STC-14.jpg

STC-18.jpg

58DAF625-E436-4F62-8B89-C58F9FF71F3A.jpeg

STC-19.jpg

STC-21.jpg

STC-22.jpg

With the pauldron removed, it still looks good and not much of an issue...

STC-4.jpg

STC-5.jpg

STC-6.jpg

STC-7.jpg

STC-8.jpg

STC-9.jpg

STC-10.jpg

STC-11.jpg

STC-12.jpg

STC-15.jpg

STC-16.jpg

Last edited: