1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

$242 usd on TW for the regular

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

This actually looks more impressive than I thought it did at first glance. Almost tempted but I don’t know if I’ll go for it. I like the look with the armor and cape and with the poncho.

I?m such a huge Anakin skywalker fan..I want to buy two of these but you only live once, I?ll just open one of them and enjoy it thoroughly. lol

I have problems...

I?ve been waiting a while for this release and I couldn?t be happier with the interchangeable armor options and the extra cape. Woohooo!!!!!

I wonder when Sideshow will put this on preorder tho. Deposit dropped on a plan ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No STAP vehicle yet?

What metal pole ?? All I see is a magnificent V2 photo Snowspeeder Luke, do we need anything more ?? :lol

:lol :lol

I don’t know what STAP is was it on the clone wars show?

Yeahp, droid speeders first seen in TPM. Then had color variants in The Clone Wars show.

You must be looking at the special edition that comes with the poncho, the regular is much cheaper.

For the US, the Hot Toys Special Editions are just Sideshow exclusive versions that include a bonus accessory at no additional cost to incentivize buying from them. Usually it?s something like a hologram piece, another helmet, etc.

eg. The Iron Man Mk VI Diecast has an extra helmet, Mk IV War Machine has the dead Outrider, Darth Maul has the hologram of himself, etc.

Versions with and without the poncho will be the same price at Sideshow.

For the US, the Hot Toys Special Editions are just Sideshow exclusive versions that include a bonus accessory at no additional cost to incentivize buying from them. Usually it?s something like a hologram piece, another helmet, etc.

eg. The Iron Man Mk VI Diecast has an extra helmet, Mk IV War Machine has the dead Outrider, Darth Maul has the hologram of himself, etc.

Versions with and without the poncho will be the same price at Sideshow.

They might be the same price at Sideshow but a lot of people no longer use Sideshow.

Just noticed this and it seems that the cape may be pre-attached to the interchangeable armour:

-One (1) interchangeable iron black colored chest guard with dark brown colored cape
-One (1) pair of interchangeable iron black colored shoulder guards

Now to decide if I need the Stap. Definitely don?t need the poncho version. But those pics of Anakin hanging off the side of the Stap are really cool. Decisions decisions.

Do we know if the STAP can stand on its own or has a holder? I still don't see it in the preview hot toys pictures on the sideshow site.

I'm on the fence here. I'm going to order one of the versions, but I can't decide whether the STAP vehicle is worth the $125 price difference.

I'll probably pass on the STAP version if I decide to get this. I'm sure HT will do the same with the eventual Battle Droid to be able to get more use of the STAP mold and I think I'd rather have a regular tan STAP with a Battledroid on it than Anakin and this blue one.

Although having 2 would be cool having them chase each other... But that's $250. I'd rather have another figure..

I'll probably pass on the STAP version if I decide to get this. I'm sure HT will do the same with the eventual Battle Droid to be able to get more use of the STAP mold and I think I'd rather have a regular tan STAP with a Battledroid on it than Anakin and this blue one.

Although having 2 would be cool having them chase each other... But that's $250. I'd rather have another figure..

Although the one that comes with the Battle Droid will probably be the exact same because they'll most likely release the droids under the Clone Wars branding.

$385 + tax & shipping for the deluxe with STAP. Too rich for my blood. Regular version it is.

Yep. About $100 more (AUD) than Hot Toy's RRP through SS. Then there is tax and shipping for at least another $100 more. I'll wait and see Popcultcha's price (which is usually around SS but with tax and shipping built in) and how much it comes to with early bird discount and some pennies thrown against it.

Yep. About $100 more (AUD) than Hot Toy's RRP through SS. Then there is tax and shipping for at least another $100 more. I'll wait and see Popcultcha's price (which is usually around SS but with tax and shipping built in) and how much it comes to with early bird discount and some pennies thrown against it.

That's why I make an effort to get those rewards codes. Helps pay for shipping and tax when getting special editions / exclusives.

Yup going with the regular as well.

I'm going to hold off on pre-order for a bit though, we have plenty of time, doesn't even come out in 2021.

Is anyone gonna change the title it?s STAP not stab

12824306.jpg

Back